P1000 extended warranty?

Rednick69

Rednick69

Sep 10, 2020
White Hall, AR.
Ownership

1. Other Brand
I just purchased extended warranty for my p3 1000 just because I have a farm and it gets used daily, I bought it in april 2020 never had a problem with it but get a warm fuzzy feeling if it's kinda protected, I bought it From [email protected] and got the real honda warranty 4 extra so a total of 5 years for around $750 so email her and let her give you a quote but this was by far the cheapest I have found. And yes I know extended warranties aren't for everyone but I feel like it was something that I wanted to pass along incase someone wanted to save some money.
I am going to go with Blue Ridge Powersports for my Honda Talon warranty. 48 months for 1175. Cheapest I found.

Reactions: sporttrac4x4

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!