P500 EZ. Turn Signal kit question

T

Thumper500

Sep 9, 2018
Graham Washington
Ownership

1. 500
Hey everybody! New guy question. Been working on my new 500. Got it street legal! The question I have is shouldnt I have running lights? Yes/no?

Reactions: sharp
SouthwestORV

SouthwestORV

Oct 24, 2018
Taylor, Arizona
Ownership

1. 500
I don't know the answer to your question. But in AZ, where I live, NO...you do not have to have running lights.

Reactions: sharp
HUCK

HUCK

Lifetime Member
Jun 21, 2016
ARIZONA
Ownership

1. 500

2. Talon X
I think you do in WA but not sure . I am in AZ and I put the EZ kit on mine because I like to have turn signals and emergency flashers . I drive on the roads a little and I feel much safer having them .

R

Rustell

Hey everybody! New guy question. Been working on my new 500. Got it street legal! The question I have is shouldnt I have running lights? Yes/no?
Rear lights
Where are you having it "certified" as street legal. I would talk to them first. My Dealer had a check list that they sign and you take that to the DMV. I added a horn, brake/turn signals and tail lights. I used Leds

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!