P1000m5 Factory winch?

AK-Trader

AK-Trader

Mar 16, 2021
Palmer Alaska
Ownership

1. 1000-5
New pioneer on order... brand new to sxs and need some info. How is the Honda factory winch? Is it worth the money or should I be going with after market and if so what would you recommend?

TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
New pioneer on order... brand new to sxs and need some info. How is the Honda factory winch? Is it worth the money or should I be going with after market and if so what would you recommend?
I have one on my 5 seater and it's fine but if I had it to do over, i would've went cheaper and done it myself.

Reactions: dilligaff82
M

murster67

Mar 18, 2021
british Columbia
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Not trying to hijack thread, but also have a similar question, is the winch wire harness prewired from factory or what is needed to install a non factory winch?