Fall ride Rush Springs, MO

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well when we pulled in to slippery when wet there was a pioneer goin through so it might have been one of yall. We got kinda stuck because of a full size blazer that tried to get up the first ledge 2 after us and rolled a tire off the rim and bent a tie rod. It took us bout an hour to get out of there.

Had to be us. We were the only ones there in pioneers I saw.... but then again, I didn’t see you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well when we pulled in to slippery when wet there was a pioneer goin through so it might have been one of yall. We got kinda stuck because of a full size blazer that tried to get up the first ledge 2 after us and rolled a tire off the rim and bent a tie rod. It took us bout an hour to get out of there.
Hate we missed you, I ride up there quite a bit as I live pretty close. Normally I say it is hard to miss someone there, we did have the banner up out in front of the 5th wheels.

For sure have to meet up some time out there

Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Amazing how much heavier our feet are when the wives jump out eh?

Ever play gta? Seeing you run your wife down reminded me of running people over on sidewalks.

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Amazing how much heavier our feet are when the wives jump out eh?

Ever play gta? Seeing you run your wife down reminded me of running people over on sidewalks.

Never played it lol. I just didn’t have the line the first few times. Even @CaptinJackRZR had to hit it several times this trip and the day before he walked right up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: my99svt
Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Yea baby!
20171023 203107

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!