Fall ride Rush Springs, MO

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Finally got my grey and brown truck turned back black.... sheesh it’s big to wash!

3511a5a911bb8fe246620c18621b2067

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Tramguage1 damage report after Rush Springs.
1 bent rock slider
20171009 101405

1 bent mounting tab on my Brick City tire/cooler rack.aka wheelie bar!
20171009 132033
And a little rock rash on the passenger roll cage and my wife's right forearm. (I LEFT THE NETS ON ON THIS RIG)
20171009 105733

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Reactions: Landman
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Hello,
How would you all like the shirts made up?
I have these posted so far here --> Rush Springs 2017
Would you like front or back ONLY? It will be cheaper for one side.
Interested in cups or other items?

Also,
I want to state that this shirt thing is still new to me. Please note that I never see or touch your shirts. So if something is amiss with your order PLEASE don't be afraid to let me know. Actually, I want to know as I need feedback on the quality of the chosen printer.
Thanks.

DynamicImageHandler 032ba3c1 256f 441f be27 a5992a7027a3 540x

Last edited:
nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hello,
How would you all like the shirts made up?
I have these posted so far here --> Rush Springs 2017
Would you like front or back ONLY? It will be cheaper for one side.
Interested in cups or other items?

Also,
I want to state that this shirt thing is still new to me. Please note that I never see or touch your shirts. So if something is amiss with your order PLEASE don't be afraid to let me know. Actually, I want to know as I need feedback on the quality of the chosen printer.
Thanks.

View attachment 56105 View attachment 56106

I like the hondasxs logo on the front of we are doing a front logo.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
I like the hondasxs logo on the front of we are doing a front logo.

OK. I can change it. I have another vote for that too.
I'll add it in the morning!

And....
For those that received a shirt with the HondaSxS.com logo on the front.
Does it need to be straight vs at the angle?
Thanks.

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
OK. I can change it. I have another vote for that too.
I'll add it in the morning!

And....
For those that received a shirt with the HondaSxS.com logo on the front.
Does it need to be straight vs at the angle?
Thanks.

If you can read this, flip me over! Lol. Kidding!

Boy I set this one up to be knocked out of the park...

Reactions: Landman
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Ok.
Updated the shirts, HondaSxS.com logo on the front. Rush on the back.
HERE--> Rush Springs 2017

Again, please share with me your thoughts on quality. Yes, I want to know as I need to place my final judgment on my choice of printer.
Thanks.

arkansawyer

arkansawyer

Mar 13, 2017
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 700-2
Hi all, dont wanna disrupt the tshirt discussion but i wanted to follow up on the rush springs ride. Thanks for the friendliness with my self invite haha, we got there about 10am and drove around trying to find yall. Had a little detour in the creek bottom and got soaked then ran some easy trails. Went up top to see if yall were there two or three times then hooked up with my work buddy who basicly lives at rush every weekend and went up Slippery When Wet with a line of jeeps, checked again up top for the hondas then went and played in mud again and made a trip up Crawler Alley and headed to the house about 5 or 530. Sorry we missed everybody but we had a good time. If any of yall that are local want to ride sometime holler. We would enjoy riding with other Hondas but we definitely held our own with the jeeps. Glad all of you who drove a long ways to get here enjoyed yourselves. Hope to get with everyone in the future at Rush!

arkansawyer

arkansawyer

Mar 13, 2017
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 700-2
Oh, we do try to keep the Pioneer warmed up every chance we get, we're headed south to my Ouachita mountains (home) tomorrow evening to hang some tree stands and do lots of riding until Sunday it will be nice to be in the woods!

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
@arkansawyer
Sorry we missed ya too, We had a great time there.
We have a daughter and 4 grandkids that live in Bella Vista so we will be back hopeully a couple timetimes a year. Maybe next trip up we all can get together.

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hi all, dont wanna disrupt the tshirt discussion but i wanted to follow up on the rush springs ride. Thanks for the friendliness with my self invite haha, we got there about 10am and drove around trying to find yall. Had a little detour in the creek bottom and got soaked then ran some easy trails. Went up top to see if yall were there two or three times then hooked up with my work buddy who basicly lives at rush every weekend and went up Slippery When Wet with a line of jeeps, checked again up top for the hondas then went and played in mud again and made a trip up Crawler Alley and headed to the house about 5 or 530. Sorry we missed everybody but we had a good time. If any of yall that are local want to ride sometime holler. We would enjoy riding with other Hondas but we definitely held our own with the jeeps. Glad all of you who drove a long ways to get here enjoyed yourselves. Hope to get with everyone in the future at Rush!

When we were on slippery when wet Saturday a line of jeeps pulled up behind us. Hate we missed you. Me and @Ragnar406 are local and ride out there occasionally. Let’s try and hook up out there sometime. Again, sorry we missed you.

arkansawyer

arkansawyer

Mar 13, 2017
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 700-2
Well when we pulled in to slippery when wet there was a pioneer goin through so it might have been one of yall. We got kinda stuck because of a full size blazer that tried to get up the first ledge 2 after us and rolled a tire off the rim and bent a tie rod. It took us bout an hour to get out of there.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!