Fall ride Rush Springs, MO

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have a TON of video to go through from Eddie and my camera. I will get it put up as soon as possible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: JTW and Tramguage1
Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
WTH! You)make Sound like you have something to do

Reactions: nbomar
Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Not sure how everyone else's weekend went!!!
20171008 222652
How far will you go to ride with some of the Hondasxs.com members??????

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
We had a few pretty tough ( marked most difficult) trails at Rush Springs. Was a lot of off camber stuff, deffintly used the roof alot. Plenty of river bottom trails. This is a park that is well rounded and good facilities, the lady that runs it is a hoot.
Missed ya @JTW

my99svt

my99svt

I identify as a lesbian
Lifetime Member
Dec 25, 2016
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
Ownership

1. Talon X

2. Talon R
Only 2 trail tire repairs and one camp RZR repair. I think it was a awesome time! I’m very glad it was a small group. It was good to meet @Landman and his wife, parents.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Yep we also enjoyed meeting @Landman also. He and his family were great people. His mom was a very quick witted lady. She fit right in with a bunch of cutups.
That Eddie RZR took pushing a RZR past it's limits.
PSA !! Don' Go riding alone and never try to climb a steep loos hill with 3 wheel drive. It' a good thing for that person the Hondasxs.com group would ever leave ANYONE stranded.

GPR1500SC

GPR1500SC

Lifetime Member
Mar 3, 2016
North East MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X LV
Looks like I really missed out! :(

Looks like I will lower my already low opinion of unions the five and a half hours it took to unload a load of corn and reload pellets at the same plant, was a deal breaker for my CannedHam buddy instead of arriving at eight thirty nine oclock it would of been midnight or later.

Reactions: Tramguage1
Landman

Landman

The Great Bearded One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 27, 2017
Central Arkansas
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
We had a blast meeting and riding with y'all! Felt right at home hanging out and chatting, everyone was just as friendly as could be. Dad sure was upset that the rhino died again... maybe that was for the best though as I think he would've tried trails that he might not should have!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!