Miss_Oak

Miss_Oak

Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2016
California
Ownership

1. 500
1.500 is 1 1/2" or one and a half
Oh wow! 1 1/2 each side thats awesome. :) Thank you!

So i will benefit in width more from the 4+3. Why does it seem most people go 5+2 intead ? ? Whats their benefit ?

C

Chooglin

Oh wow! 1 1/2 each side thats awesome. :) Thank you!

So i will benefit in width more from the 4+3. Why does it seem most people go 5+2 intead ? ? Whats their benefit ?
It's the most common wheel used IMO

I'm not even sure they have a 12" 4+3 wheel that has the 4-110 bolt pattern (pioneer 500) but I could be wrong!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Miss_Oak
rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
Not to go against what you are saying , but you would actually gain 1.500 per side from a 4+3 wheel from the stock wheel!

Something else to think about , is the amount of bulge you will get from the tires. The wider the tire is , the more bulge you will get!
With the proper psi.....
alot of guys get 28"...30"....
With 4 psi....there really only
26" ...28...

H

Heloron

Mar 5, 2017
Oroville, California
Ownership

1. 500
But the wheels are wider, so you'd actually gain a little more width than 1", right?
How would it work out with stock 12" wheels with Ripsaw RT 25" tires with 1.5" wheel spacers? Got the stuff, just haven't had time to get'em on just yet. Trying to combine good grip, strong tires and some added stability. When I'm in Colorado I figure I can easily remove the wheel spacers if I need to access the 50" trails. It only takes me about 20 minutes to remove my Complast tracks and put wheels back on my Honda Foreman. Figured the wheel spacer changeout wouldn't be a big deal either.

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
How would it work out with stock 12" wheels with Ripsaw RT 25" tires with 1.5" wheel spacers? Got the stuff, just haven't had time to get'em on just yet. Trying to combine good grip, strong tires and some added stability. When I'm in Colorado I figure I can easily remove the wheel spacers if I need to access the 50" trails. It only takes me about 20 minutes to remove my Complast tracks and put wheels back on my Honda Foreman. Figured the wheel spacer changeout wouldn't be a big deal either.
I'd like to hear and see more of your rides!

Miss_Oak

Miss_Oak

Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2016
California
Ownership

1. 500
Ok i wont beat this dead horse anymore either. Haha just wanted to make sure i got all that great info correct.

So with stock tires...
4+3 wheels I gain 1 1/2" width on each side

5+2 wheels I gain 1/2" each side

Correct ???

Reactions: Chooglin
Spellmajr

Spellmajr

Jul 10, 2016
North MS
Ownership

1. 500
I like this idea

C

Chooglin

Ok i wont beat this dead horse anymore either. Haha just wanted to make sure i got all that great info correct.

So with stock tires...
4+3 wheels I gain 1 1/2" width on each side

5+2 wheels I gain 1/2" each side

Correct ???
That is correct

Reactions: 100Acre
advertisement
H

Heloron

Mar 5, 2017
Oroville, California
Ownership

1. 500
I'd like to hear and see more of your rides!
Pretty new to this website. I'll be posting some pics soon. Just finished building a modified tailgate for my 8' long dodge pickup bed that I mounted a 36 gallon 9" wide fuel tank up front which allows me to load the P500 with the rear tires sitting on the tailgate. I can still hookup my Travel trailer in tow and make turns without hitting the trailer. Safer loading the P500 also.

B

bucky

Jun 6, 2017
pa
Ownership

1. 500
Rather than going with a spacer why not go with 2+5 off set wheels?

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Pretty new to this website. I'll be posting some pics soon. Just finished building a modified tailgate for my 8' long dodge pickup bed that I mounted a 36 gallon 9" wide fuel tank up front which allows me to load the P500 with the rear tires sitting on the tailgate. I can still hookup my Travel trailer in tow and make turns without hitting the trailer. Safer loading the P500 also.
Screaming for pictures.....:eek:

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!