SpeedBuggy

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 1, 2020
WA
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon R
Does anyone know of a company making after market fenders that replace the stock ones? It’s wet in Western WA and I’m not a fan of the bolt on fender extensions. No offense to those that have them and I’m sure they serve the purpose. Was hoping to find wider replacements at least for the rear like they have for the RZR’s.

And what adapter and steering wheels are you running. I got a Pro Armor D shaped wheel and adapter for Christmas but the adapter didn’t fit and Pro Armor hasn’t gotten back to me so I sent it back.

MFG

MFG

Mar 14, 2019
East Texas
Ownership

1. Talon R
Does anyone know of a company making after market fenders that replace the stock ones? It’s wet in Western WA and I’m not a fan of the bolt on fender extensions. No offense to those that have them and I’m sure they serve the purpose. Was hoping to find wider replacements at least for the rear like they have for the RZR’s.

And what adapter and steering wheels are you running. I got a Pro Armor D shaped wheel and adapter for Christmas but the adapter didn’t fit and Pro Armor hasn’t gotten back to me so I sent it back.

I am running an adapter for a Honda car. I cut the shaft down on it to make it fit close to the paddle shifters like the factory one. This was a cheap adapter, I planned on replacing it later but so far it has held up well.

GZ8W3ZYML7CFor 90-93 Accord 92-96 Prelude JDM Boss Kit 6 Hole Steering Wheel Hub Adapter

IMG 5434

Reactions: Sheetmetalfab
R

RidinRed

Lifetime Member
Dec 5, 2019
Georgia
Ownership

1. Talon R

Built some amonth ago and I have been tweeking them,also lower doors and center caps for stock wheels,

R

RidinRed

Lifetime Member
Dec 5, 2019
Georgia
Ownership

1. Talon R
Built some amonth ago and I have been tweeking them,also lower doors and center caps for stock wheels,
They work very well,not the prettiest yet,but when all the rzs had to stop and wash windows I was laughing because they all said it looked like dumbo,but who's laughing now.

Sheetmetalfab

Sheetmetalfab

Liberal kryptonite. truth and logic….
Lifetime Member
Jul 21, 2019
Alaska
Ownership

1. Do not currently own

2. Talon X4
They work very well,not the prettiest yet,but when all the rzs had to stop and wash windows I was laughing because they all said it looked like dumbo,but who's laughing now.

except the mud busters are pretty cheap.........

and don’t look terrible.........

Reactions: TerryH
R

RidinRed

Lifetime Member
Dec 5, 2019
Georgia
Ownership

1. Talon R
How are u fastening the extension to your fenders?
Same holes as factory on rear fenders,on the front I drilled holes as needed and used plastic retainers,on the door I took outer shell off and sandwiched in between using same holes and screws,on front fenders I did use bigger retainers I got off amazon hope pictures helped

Image Image Image Image

Reactions: TripleB
SpeedBuggy

SpeedBuggy

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 1, 2020
WA
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon R
SpeedBuggy

SpeedBuggy

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 1, 2020
WA
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon R
I am running an adapter for a Honda car. I cut the shaft down on it to make it fit close to the paddle shifters like the factory one. This was a cheap adapter, I planned on replacing it later but so far it has held up well.

GZ8W3ZYML7CFor 90-93 Accord 92-96 Prelude JDM Boss Kit 6 Hole Steering Wheel Hub Adapter

View attachment 173680
Great looking wheel. Thanks again for the part link. I ordered the same adapter and a similar wheel with red stitching. How much did you cut off to leave enough splines?

MFG

MFG

Mar 14, 2019
East Texas
Ownership

1. Talon R
D910F773 8DC6 41A3 9201 C42C1C24B000
89DCCA76 2483 429F A39E 0D05486239AC
Great looking wheel. Thanks again for the part link. I ordered the same adapter and a similar wheel with red stitching. How much did you cut off to leave enough splines?
I don’t remember my measurements but here is a picture you can compare to the one you ordered.

Reactions: SpeedBuggy

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!