P500 Finally Bit the Bullet and ordered Kenda HTRs

JCart

JCart

Lifetime Member
Jul 14, 2014
Kamloops, BC Canada.
Ownership

1. 500
Whoa, the size of those little stockers hahaaa, looks awesome @TXBubba. I’m thinking there’s gonna be some dirt flingin, rippin through mud holes and chewing in a place near you soon. Congrats man. Just so ya know fender extenders and flaps are pretty easy to make :D
j

Reactions: TXBubba
JCart

JCart

Lifetime Member
Jul 14, 2014
Kamloops, BC Canada.
Ownership

1. 500
So finally snowed here enough to strap on the KFI plough. Cleaned out the cul de sac as the city crews always plough us in... did 4 neighbours too. Something I never really considered for winter ploughing, the radials are noticably better than the bias plies I had on before. Guess it stands to reason just never considered it, so hopefully won’t have to buy chains for P5. Very pleased with Elka 3s and these tires, wanna make a huge change do this.... not inexpensive, but worth the effort if you’re gonna keep it.
Cheers Happy New Year.
j

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!