P500 First Thoughts After Purchase

M

Moose308

Jun 16, 2015
Impressed every time out.What a blast.Welcome to the forum.

Reactions: Dp5hunter
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
2017 Pioneer 500

Bought this thing on a -15°F day here in ND, starts right up! Never wanted a side by side but was able to get it 0 down and 180/mo, so how could I say no to that! Heck, my Verizon bill is more than that. So I got preapproved, drove to town, test drove, signed paperwork, loaded and left all in less than an hour. Very pleased with Minot, ND Honda dealer. Smoothest transaction I have ever ever done.

Next, all I have is snow and snow piles around this place. This machine has no issue climbing up past 45° angle on ice and snow. 12 inches of snow and plows right through it. Big win

New auto tranny shifts great, manual option is awesome for playing with the 4x4 and putting around yard.

Love the flat bed rack, didn't want a box.

And the biggest winner of them all. It fits in the back of my new Dodge 1500 hemi shortbed. Love this machine and will be great roaming the prairie and all the acreage around us on the farm. Great buy, can't wait until summer.

View attachment 32590
Congrats, welcome to the dark side, HA!

Reactions: Dp5hunter
M

Mike Martsolf

Apr 20, 2015
elko, Nevada
Ownership

1. 500
I have a yellow one....I would like an Orange one in the spring with the auto shift! Are you listing HONDA make me an ORANGE ONE please

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!