P500 first 100 miles

Shadesmn

Shadesmn

Lifetime Member
Aug 19, 2015
Ramsey, MN
Ownership

1. 500
Glad to see another person running the reptile radials. They are great so far. My tire guy didn't even hesitate when I asked him what tires to run last winter when I bought wheels and tires. Been buying tires and accessories from him for 15 yrs and he's not steered me wrong yet.

rlutech

rlutech

Jan 18, 2015
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Just finished my first hundred miles. I have to agree with everyone on the P500 capabilities. It's awesome in the technical stuff (rocks, mud, tight trails, etc...). Beats you up a bit on the open trails if you try to ride as fast as an ATV would. Shifting is quiet and smooth once you figure out the right RPM'S to hit for each gear. Good tires make a huge difference. Power is way more than i expected. Seat is comfortable enough. Going to really enjoy it hunting this year.

View attachment 6137
Can you specify on it "beats you up in the open stuff"? So riding at a fast pace for a long time is uncomfortable?

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!