BOX1

P1000m5 First time poster, long time lurker....

M

Moxdmguy

Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2020
Lone Jack, MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
So long time coming here and yes I'll happily take my licks for not posting sooner, but picked up a 2020 1000-5 Deluxe about a year ago and have been bitten by the mod/upgrade ever since. The information on this forum is incredible and has also eroded quite the hole in my pocket. Thank you all for the information you post and I will do my best to contribute moving forward! And yes, it did happen so here you go:
IMG 7823

IMG 7827

IMG 7826
IMG 7825
IMG 7824

M

Moxdmguy

Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2020
Lone Jack, MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You have been busy. Where'd you score the rzr seats for your Rad brackets? They're a lot prettier than mine.
Appreciate the warm welcome all. @P1K5Dave I was just patient and kept an eye in Ebay and finally found 2 that were in decent shape, paid way more than I would have preferred for 2 used seat bottoms ~ $70 each.

P1K5Dave

P1K5Dave

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jul 11, 2020
Petoskey, MI
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@Moxdmguy do you find the brackets popping out once in a while when people get in and out? I've only used them once or twice, but we had issues here and there. We may have had them on the wrong side once.

Remington

Remington

Sheriff Chief POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Welcome from another Great Lake Stater!
thank for the pics and Nice machine!

M

Moxdmguy

Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2020
Lone Jack, MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@Moxdmguy do you find the brackets popping out once in a while when people get in and out? I've only used them once or twice, but we had issues here and there. We may have had them on the wrong side once.
So far so good, I have them installed on the correct sides and I install them and them drop the back seat pad down. That said my kids are younger and they don't generate a lot of twisting motion when they jump out. I have tried them too just from a stationary position and haven't had any issues with them popping out.

Bow4life

Bow4life

Supporting Member
Mar 5, 2021
Minnesota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome from the North Star State, nice ride, wish I could have found camo when I bought mine but none were available. Looks like you have the fox adjustable shocks, how do you like them? I'm not thrilled with the standard ones.

Reactions: Lady01
M

Moxdmguy

Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2020
Lone Jack, MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome from the North Star State, nice ride, wish I could have found camo when I bought mine but none were available. Looks like you have the fox adjustable shocks, how do you like them? I'm not thrilled with the standard ones.
Thanks for the welcome! The Fox shocks are a big improvement over stock. I still need to play with the preload adjustment but it’s a much improved ride…

Reactions: Bow4life and ChadD
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!