P1000 Fixed Full Glass Windshield Question

DenMachine

DenMachine

Supporting Member
Jun 30, 2020
Wisconsin/Arizona
Ownership

1. 1000-5
To get more air flow into my full cab, with full hard doors, did anyone figure out how to get more ventilation in cab via the fixed full glass windshield? I'm thought of modifying the windshield so it could be raised a bit. But that's kind of a pain to do that. Instead, am wondering if one could fix plastic round auto vents of maybe 2+ inches in diameter, that could be opened and closed easily.

Just wondering if anyone out there has attempted something to allow more control of cab ventilation.

Thanks in advance.
Denny

Reactions: Isaiah and TxDoc
JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
To get more air flow into my full cab, with full hard doors, did anyone figure out how to get more ventilation in cab via the fixed full glass windshield? I'm thought of modifying the windshield so it could be raised a bit. But that's kind of a pain to do that. Instead, am wondering if one could fix plastic round auto vents of maybe 2+ inches in diameter, that could be opened and closed easily.

Just wondering if anyone out there has attempted something to allow more control of cab ventilation.

Thanks in advance.
Denny
I'm not sure if you have same windshield or not but I know some where buried in the archives here there once was someone that made their glass windshield tilt out from the bottom. Little bit of modifications but didn't look hard. Maybe spend some time searching for it here.

Good luck!

DenMachine

DenMachine

Supporting Member
Jun 30, 2020
Wisconsin/Arizona
Ownership

1. 1000-5
On a Search I didn't fine any tilt out windshield except for 3rd party's. But did find a vent kit from Arctic Cat that someone did install. So Thanks for your reply. I will keep searching for solutions.

Reactions: JenElio and Isaiah
tromano1706

tromano1706

Jun 21, 2020
Virginia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Would you post a link to that @DenMachine? Also if you find anything else, please post them as I am wondering the same thing.

Reactions: DenMachine

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!