JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
I can do 19-21, Just waiting to see where everyone is staying.

There's a Days Inn in Perry that's decent, kind of close to wherever they will probably ride I think...... that's what we did last time when we rode up there with @Brett002 and @Average_Joe . They can confirm where y'all plan to ride though, but my guess is same place to stay, not a lot of options up that way

Brett002

Brett002

Feb 28, 2017
Bangladesh
Ownership

1. 500

2. Talon R
Pretty sure they are all renting the deluxe cabins at the local KOA. @FL_CrackerLife is really excited about the hot tub and swimming pool, but I suggested not partaking in those.

JenElio

JenElio

Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Peace river campground is on our list to checkout.
Just got back from this past weekend, awesome place!!

We ended up switching over to a primitive site because we added a few people to our groups and there weren't any more RV sites available. No biggie, plenty of primitive spots to choose from and trails all around us. Brought 3 4-wheelers and the SXS. Kids were ripping around all day into the night.
IMG 20240323 073103001
IMG 20240323 085932797 HDR
IMG 20240323 153256469 HDR
IMG 20240323 121732804 HDR
IMG 20240323 115537466 HDR
Resized 20240323 192714
Resized 20240323 192133

Definitely worth going with the fam, or a small group for a few days to just hang out.

Brett002

Brett002

Feb 28, 2017
Bangladesh
Ownership

1. 500

2. Talon R
@JenElio I hate it too bud. I know ya'll would have enjoyed it. They'll be a next time for sure. Maybe that one will involve some spring hopping.

How big is the peace river place? Looked like a good time.

@Adam490 You coming? April 19-21

Reactions: JenElio
Brett002

Brett002

Feb 28, 2017
Bangladesh
Ownership

1. 500

2. Talon R
@HiFive You can always get a new sister-in-law. jk lol Sounds as if we'll have an excuse for another group ride. This way @JenElio, yourself, and the others that see the pics/ vids and realize they missed out can come along.

@Average_Joe and @FL_CrackerLife rode in Steinhatchee on Sunday. Some good riding around that place. I think we are going to try and ride there on Sunday if everyone is down. It'll be on the way home for most. Maybe you could make that.

JenElio

JenElio

Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
@JenElio I hate it too bud. I know ya'll would have enjoyed it. They'll be a next time for sure. Maybe that one will involve some spring hopping.

You know I'm definitely interested in the spring hopping loop you got. Whenever y'all ride just keep us posted and I'll see what the schedule looks like.

Peace River Campground was awesome man, not a ton of miles of trails but enough to keep it fun in-between hanging out on the river/pool/campsite. We probably only did about half of what's worth riding and the kids went through 2 tanks of fuel in each quad 😂. Probably be our new spot to go for a quick weekend trip, it's a little over 2hrs from us so not bad at all.

Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV

Nope, got work pretty much every weekend in April. Appreciate the invite though!

Reactions: JenElio
Brett002

Brett002

Feb 28, 2017
Bangladesh
Ownership

1. 500

2. Talon R
It was just a regular donut, but I made it a bearclaw @knuckledeep Lol That is completely up to you guys. I want to say they have those outdoor grills at the KOA. This is Perry though so no telling how many opossums they have cooked. We have some local restaurants that are pretty tasty. I know daredevil Darrell loves our Italian place. We have Mexican and other places close by. I know when we are at the forest we are going to stop at Savannahs on the way home for their all you can eat seafood buffet. If you all want to come over to the house we can do that too. I don't have much for trailer parking, but we can build a fire and hang there if ya'll wanna. Just got to be sure my Ahole blue heeler is in his kennel.

knuckledeep

knuckledeep

my trailer queen is trashy
Lifetime Member
Dec 16, 2015
Eustis florida
Ownership

1. 1000-3
It was just a regular donut, but I made it a bearclaw @knuckledeep Lol That is completely up to you guys. I want to say they have those outdoor grills at the KOA. This is Perry though so no telling how many opossums they have cooked. We have some local restaurants that are pretty tasty. I know daredevil Darrell loves our Italian place. We have Mexican and other places close by. I know when we are at the forest we are going to stop at Savannahs on the way home for their all you can eat seafood buffet. If you all want to come over to the house we can do that too. I don't have much for trailer parking, but we can build a fire and hang there if ya'll wanna. Just got to be sure my Ahole blue heeler is in his kennel.
we can do whatever I'm down for relaxing and having a good time the buffet sounds good

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!