FL group ride

A

Average_Joe

Aug 19, 2016
Gainesville, Fl
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
It was a nice ride. plenty of people but I stuck to the yellow trail so no head on collisions this time, lol
I mostly ride yellow it's a nice long loop, but that dog leg down to the diner is a whip killer broke two sets of whips and collect spiders when I just want some lunch.

• Haha
Reactions: JenElio
Jankyeye

Jankyeye

Lifetime Member
Dec 17, 2021
Tampa, Fl.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I mostly ride yellow it's a nice long loop, but that dog leg down to the diner is a whip killer broke two sets of whips and collect spiders when I just want some lunch.
I haven't gone to the dinner, we started down that way and things got tight so we went back to the main trail. That little loop in red beat us up a bit.

IMG 7583

Reactions: HiFive and JenElio
A

Average_Joe

Aug 19, 2016
Gainesville, Fl
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
I haven't gone to the dinner, we started down that way and things got tight so we went back to the main trail. That little loop in red beat us up a bit.

View attachment 422480
On the official map that's dotted and atv only. I found a pair of jeeps on that trail when I was mapping the forest for lifetime trail maps. They were scratched to hell looking for jeep trails.

FL_CrackerLife

FL_CrackerLife

Lifetime Member
Feb 24, 2017
Lecanto, FL
Ownership

1. 1000-5
There are some tight trails that only a p5 should go on. The map is mostly accurate.
Don’t tell that to @knuckledeep! He led us down what seemed like a goat path (dirt bike trail), the brush was so thick I believe it bent @Average_Joe’s whip light bracket on his KRX. It was a fun experience though! Thank goodness for the side nets.

HiFive

HiFive

Apr 17, 2019
West Central Fl.
Ownership

1. 500
Don’t tell that to @knuckledeep! He led us down what seemed like a goat path (dirt bike trail), the brush was so thick I believe it bent @Average_Joe’s whip light bracket on his KRX. It was a fun experience though! Thank goodness for the side nets.
Those side nets have saved my hide many a time. They work well in heavy brush.

knuckledeep

knuckledeep

my trailer queen is trashy
Lifetime Member
Dec 16, 2015
Eustis florida
Ownership

1. 1000-3
but did you die

A

Average_Joe

Aug 19, 2016
Gainesville, Fl
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
Yeah it did my whips looked like one was karate chopping. Now they have a gangster lean, the top of the enclosed caught them and bent them both back. The plus side they are even now.

FL_CrackerLife

FL_CrackerLife

Lifetime Member
Feb 24, 2017
Lecanto, FL
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yeah it did my whips looked like one was karate chopping. Now they have a gangster lean, the top of the enclosed caught them and bent them both back. The plus side they are even now.
Didn’t we wind up fixin it with a crescent wrench?

Reactions: JenElio and Coeus

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!