FL group ride

A

Average_Joe

Aug 19, 2016
Gainesville, Fl
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
@Brett002 @Average_Joe what do y'all say? Some springs hoping would be good.
That is a good clip away. Let me see how my interview went today. If they haven't made a decision I will ask the wife. What month and days are you thinking?

Reactions: Coeus and JenElio
A

Average_Joe

Aug 19, 2016
Gainesville, Fl
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
Where would we be riding near by? so I can look for either a campground or a Hotel, I should have my little pop-up camper ready in the next week or so. I don't mind taking a ride up there in the next few weeks coming. Be nice to ride before it gets too hot and dusty.
Stage out of Perry, I'm thinking the same days inn we stayed at before. This trip is also contingent on how today went.

Reactions: Coeus and JenElio
Brett002

Brett002

Feb 28, 2017
Bangladesh
Ownership

1. 500

2. Talon R
I'm down for whenever. I say set a date and let's get everyone together. If ya'll want to come for a weekend we can ride Saturday and Sunday like we did before and go to multiple places. Could even ride that Friday night but those always end up keeping us out late... Let me know, I'm on stand-by.

advertisement
Brett002

Brett002

Feb 28, 2017
Bangladesh
Ownership

1. 500

2. Talon R
I think the forest in Crawfordville, Fl. would be our best bet. The river fluctuates so much with the spring showers that I'd hate for everyone to come from all around only for the springs to be backed up. The forest atleast offers a good solid day of riding with mixed terrain. No rocks really, but a mix of mud, sand, roots and stuff. I enjoy riding over there. It's not really all that fun unless you go with a crew of atleast 3. There is a good bit of acreage there. It's not hard for every tree to look the same. You get in some of those pine stands in that place, you feel like an ant.

I'm down for whatever ya'll want to do though... I wish I could take you all to the Alapaha but its fluctuation level is much harder to judge. Hopefully @Average_Joe will chime in with his thoughts. He's basically knows all of the places I ride and his insight will help.

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
2nd weekend in April. Guys up in North Fl pick the place and everyone else show up.
🤦‍♂️ I'm out for that weekend, daughter's dance competitions. I'm good for the following though 🤷‍♂️

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Also, the week of June 17-21 we'll be up in Panama City for competition as well, not sure exactly what date(s) yet but if it works out I could always trailer the buggy and we could do a ride in the Apalachicola NF.

I know it'll be hotter but last time we rode it was in August so it can't be any worse 😂.......thoughts??

Brett002

Brett002

Feb 28, 2017
Bangladesh
Ownership

1. 500

2. Talon R
Let's do April 19th - 21st. These dates would be better for me as well. Keep me posted on what ya'll have in mind. Maybe by that time, I'll have a better eye on the river levels. The more the merrier.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!