FL group ride

Brett002

Brett002

Feb 28, 2017
Bangladesh
Ownership

1. 500

2. Talon R
Let me know when ya'll want to go on a ride. I have plenty of places to ride around here. Especially being hunting season is now over. Me and the fam bam are going on the Durhamtown trip and I can hardly contain my excitement. Osceola is really wet especially with the rain we've had lately. If you were to go ride the Osceola right now it would probably get your bread soggy if you brought sandwiches. I need to get everyone together for a Alapaha river ride. The river dries up on occasion, and people ride the river bottom. It has to be one of the coolest places I have ever rode. See below for a tease on how the river bottom looks. I'm down for whenever...

These are some pics and of the Alapaha. Real cool place!

AAKU8793 EPDS2833 IMG 3308 IMG 3310 IMG 3311 IMG 3353 IMG 3355

HiFive

HiFive

Apr 17, 2019
West Central Fl.
Ownership

1. 500
Let me know when ya'll want to go on a ride. I have plenty of places to ride around here. Especially being hunting season is now over. Me and the fam bam are going on the Durhamtown trip and I can hardly contain my excitement. Osceola is really wet especially with the rain we've had lately. If you were to go ride the Osceola right now it would probably get your bread soggy if you brought sandwiches. I need to get everyone together for a Alapaha river ride. The river dries up on occasion, and people ride the river bottom. It has to be one of the coolest places I have ever rode. See below for a tease on how the river bottom looks. I'm down for whenever...

These are some pics and of the Alapaha. Real cool place!

View attachment 418186 View attachment 418187 View attachment 418188 View attachment 418189 View attachment 418190 View attachment 418191 View attachment 418192 View attachment 418193
Where is the best place to enter the Alapaha in North FL?

Reactions: osobad
Brett002

Brett002

Feb 28, 2017
Bangladesh
Ownership

1. 500

2. Talon R
Let's plan a date and if the river is flooded, we could always drop off near blue springs on the Withlacoochee and ride from there. It won't be the river bottom but lots of beautiful farmland, and plenty of riding. Ya'll let me know.

@osobad
@FloridaTrails863
@Average_Joe
@knuckledeep
@813FlaNative
@HiFive
@FL_CrackerLife
@russknight
@Bastardchild
@Adam490

If there are any other Florida, Georgia, or Alabama people on here and want to join us... Your more than welcome. With all of us riding honda's, there will be no need to worry about anyone not making it back to the trailer ;)

A

Average_Joe

Aug 19, 2016
Gainesville, Fl
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
Let's plan a date and if the river is flooded, we could always drop off near blue springs on the Withlacoochee and ride from there. It won't be the river bottom but lots of beautiful farmland, and plenty of riding. Ya'll let me know.

@osobad
@FloridaTrails863
@Average_Joe
@knuckledeep
@813FlaNative
@HiFive
@FL_CrackerLife
@russknight
@Bastardchild
@Adam490

If there are any other Florida, Georgia, or Alabama people on here and want to join us... Your more than welcome. With all of us riding honda's, there will be no need to worry about anyone not making it back to the trailer ;)

If we can get a date I will make sure my schedule is clear.

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

@osobad
@FloridaTrails863
@Average_Joe
@knuckledeep
@813FlaNative
@HiFive
@FL_CrackerLife
@russknight
@Bastardchild
@Adam490

If we can get a date I will make sure my schedule is clear.
Where would we be riding near by? so I can look for either a campground or a Hotel, I should have my little pop-up camper ready in the next week or so. I don't mind taking a ride up there in the next few weeks coming. Be nice to ride before it gets too hot and dusty.

JenElio

JenElio

Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
What's everyone's thoughts on a mid March ride?

Was thinking of spending a few nights at Peace River Campground for spring break, but if anyone wants to get together somewhere else let me know. I'm down for a weekend ride anywhere, otherwise it's Peace River for us🤘

advertisement
osobad

osobad

Lifetime Member
Nov 23, 2020
Tampa Bay Florida
Ownership

1. 700-2
What's everyone's thoughts on a mid March ride?

Was thinking of spending a few nights at Peace River Campground for spring break, but if anyone wants to get together somewhere else let me know. I'm down for a weekend ride anywhere, otherwise it's Peace River for us🤘
I would probably be in

JenElio

JenElio

Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Where are you thinking?
Unless someone else knows a good place to camp/ride, I'm hitting up the Peace River Campground in Arcadia. Haven't been in over 10 yrs and now they supposedly have some trails and are very atv friendly........not an ATV park but just a small amount of trails from what I gather, you can ride up to the river and have some fun. Just a nice family campground to hang out at basically.

JenElio

JenElio

Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
@Brett002 @Average_Joe what do y'all say? Some springs hoping would be good.

Red500

Red500

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2018
Greeneville, Tn.
Ownership

1. 500
Unless someone else knows a good place to camp/ride, I'm hitting up the Peace River Campground in Arcadia. Haven't been in over 10 yrs and now they supposedly have some trails and are very atv friendly........not an ATV park but just a small amount of trails from what I gather, you can ride up to the river and have some fun. Just a nice family campground to hang out at basically.
Im sorry, but that just won't work. Y'all need to move this ride a little farther north.

Red500

Red500

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2018
Greeneville, Tn.
Ownership

1. 500
A small part of my brain, for a brief moment in time, thought that if this ride was somewhere in north Florida, I might try to go.
Unfortunately that small part of my brain was the retarded part, and that brief moment in time would have been all the time I had for it.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!