TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Ok, figured there's probably enough people interested so why not put together a few rides for us flat landers 😂 and anyone else that wants to tag along 🤷‍♂️

I'm sure I'm forgetting somebody so if y'all know anyone else in the area that may be interested tag'm

@osobad
@FloridaTrails863
@Average_Joe
@knuckledeep
@Brett002 .....where you at buddy?!?!?
@813FlaNative
@HiFive
@FL_CrackerLife
@russknight
@Bastardchild

That's all I can remember right now, I know there's more but....??
Nobody wants to ride with you lieutenant Dan.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Nobody wants to ride with you lieutenant Dan.
Nobody wants to hang with the crippled guy 🤷‍♂️

FL_CrackerLife

FL_CrackerLife

Lifetime Member
Feb 24, 2017
Lecanto, FL
Ownership

1. 1000-5
We’ll be attending the “Graveyard” MudBog’s “King of the Deep” event at the end of June.
We go to watch people break their machines, I bring atvs to play with, they’re cheaper to fix than the buggy. 0a384ba693c7b1142b36e90ef9c50bde

Sent from iPhone using Tapatalk

A

Average_Joe

Aug 19, 2016
Gainesville, Fl
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
Let me get my axle replaced im down. It's suppose to be here this week.

Good news! I got 300 miles out of this axle, 7 miles then 33 on the last two.

A

Average_Joe

Aug 19, 2016
Gainesville, Fl
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
Ok, figured there's probably enough people interested so why not put together a few rides for us flat landers 😂 and anyone else that wants to tag along 🤷‍♂️

I'm sure I'm forgetting somebody so if y'all know anyone else in the area that may be interested tag'm

@osobad
@FloridaTrails863
@Average_Joe
@knuckledeep
@Brett002 .....where you at buddy?!?!?
@813FlaNative
@HiFive
@FL_CrackerLife
@russknight
@Bastardchild

That's all I can remember right now, I know there's more but....??

Brett002 got a Talon I will check in with him see how he is doing and see if he still has it.

A

Average_Joe

Aug 19, 2016
Gainesville, Fl
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
We’ll be attending the “Graveyard” MudBog’s “King of the Deep” event at the end of June.
We go to watch people break their machines, I bring atvs to play with, they’re cheaper to fix than the buggy. View attachment 391804

Sent from iPhone using Tapatalk
I was asking the wife if this was wood pecker, but apparently the mud bog is called the grave yard.

Brett002

Brett002

Feb 28, 2017
Bangladesh
Ownership

1. 500

2. Talon R
Let me know when you guys want to ride... I do have an update. I've had a talon for a little while now and I bought my son a P500... We are spending most weekends on the water this time of year. I sure would like to get us all together and take a group ride again. The last time @JenElio came up we had a blast. Don't worry guys, you can rest assured I've been riding (ask @russknight & @Average_Joe) and adding trails along the way. Let me know where, or if you all want to come ride around me. I'd be down for whatever.

IMG 2980 IMG 3247 IMG 3274 IMG 3298 IMG 3308 IMG 3310 IMG 3311 IMG 3356 IMG 3357

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Let me know when you guys want to ride... I do have an update. I've had a talon for a little while now and I bought my son a P500... We are spending most weekends on the water this time of year. I sure would like to get us all together and take a group ride again. The last time @JenElio came up we had a blast. Don't worry guys, you can rest assured I've been riding (ask @russknight & @Average_Joe) and adding trails along the way. Let me know where, or if you all want to come ride around me. I'd be down for whatever.

View attachment 398168 View attachment 398169 View attachment 398170 View attachment 398171 View attachment 398172 View attachment 398173 View attachment 398174 View attachment 398175 View attachment 398176
Wassup!!!! That's a sweet Talon man, I bet your boy is happy as can be in the P5 😁 good to hear y'all are out there having fun 👍

It's too damn hot right now bro but as soon as it cools off a bit we'll definitely head up there again 🤘

osobad

osobad

Lifetime Member
Nov 23, 2020
Tampa Bay Florida
Ownership

1. 700-2

View attachment 398168 View attachment 398169 View attachment 398170 View attachment 398171 View attachment 398172 View attachment 398173 View attachment 398174 View attachment 398175 View attachment 398176
what area are you in

Brett002

Brett002

Feb 28, 2017
Bangladesh
Ownership

1. 500

2. Talon R
I was just stopping through. I didn't realize I had unread messages until I logged in. Lol

He hardly rides it. If you could drive the P5 with a VR headset, he'd probably ride it a little more. lol

There may have been a little "hidden agenda" in how I got the P5... I sold the Pioneer and was without for several months, and knew I wanted to try something different. I was shooting for a better ride. Wanted to jump some hills and stuff, but I knew the Talons were out of my price range. Especially a 4 seater talon. He had a rzr 170, and it was slow as molasses. That didn't mean I wasn't looking for the best deal on any Talon I could find. Well, I found it. Just so happened to search Talon on my local craigslist. Guy had one in Alabama that he wanted 16k for. This also right after covid hit. I was about to drive to Atlanta for 18k. I ended up talking him down some because it had been on CL for awhile and he was trying to start up a gym. Be sure a Talon R fits on your trailer before driving to Alabama for one. Dropped the trailer, back the talon on from the front, and used his winch on the front of his truck to set trailer back on my ball. Crazy! I bought a booster seat to go in the front of the Talon but he's a big boy. No way was that going to work. Then I convinced the ol' ball and chain that I still needed something for yard work and said that it could be theirs. She was all in from that point. The rest is history. We have really enjoyed following him around in it. It's good to see him take a liking to the outdoors and what better way to see it than ripping your own buggy. His friends come over and are like that is so cool that you have your own sxs. He's so spoiled that he doesn't even realize how good he has it.

It's how we like to say around here "sho nuff hot" but let me know when ya'll want to plan a ride.

Brett002

Brett002

Feb 28, 2017
Bangladesh
Ownership

1. 500

2. Talon R
Hey bud @osobad I'm up in Perry Florida. There are plenty places to ride around here. Let me know if you want to come up and ride sometime. May even could trailer down to you if you have some places. Always cool to ride in new scenery not so far from home.

osobad

osobad

Lifetime Member
Nov 23, 2020
Tampa Bay Florida
Ownership

1. 700-2
Hey bud @osobad I'm up in Perry Florida. There are plenty places to ride around here. Let me know if you want to come up and ride sometime. May even could trailer down to you if you have some places. Always cool to ride in new scenery not so far from home.
Closest place for me is Rancho. It in itself is pretty nice but it has become such a s*** show I dont even like going. Very familiar with the Perry area . Used to hunt up that way a lot. Was looking at some property in the Mayo area a couple of weeks ago.

Brett002

Brett002

Feb 28, 2017
Bangladesh
Ownership

1. 500

2. Talon R
I go over and spring hop on the buggies in the Mayo area. All these are located along the Suwannee... Don't even take any towels. Just load up wet and on to the next one. Good area to ride. Bring the buggy next time you come up. @osobad We can ride all the way into Georgia from there.

osobad

osobad

Lifetime Member
Nov 23, 2020
Tampa Bay Florida
Ownership

1. 700-2
I go over and spring hop on the buggies in the Mayo area. All these are located along the Suwannee... Don't even take any towels. Just load up wet and on to the next one. Good area to ride. Bring the buggy next time you come up. @osobad We can ride all the way into Georgia from there.
Without getting arrested :):):):) ?That would be cool. Might be nice to do kinda like an overland trip. Be reallly cool to get some others involved also.

Brett002

Brett002

Feb 28, 2017
Bangladesh
Ownership

1. 500

2. Talon R
Yes, without getting arrested. Ask @Average_Joe about the time his "Shartic Cat" took a sh:t and dropped the oil filter and they posted a deputy by his machine while we went after his truck and trailer. This was on the same ride. They are pretty lenient as long as you stay out of the management areas that you aren't allowed to be in and stay off the major highways. Cop was like to they give you any trouble for riding those around here? I was like no sir. He was like good! Give them my name if they do and pointed at his name tag. I was so happy that he was cool that I can't believe I forgot his name. He said if he wasn't on duty, he'd be with us.

Brett002

Brett002

Feb 28, 2017
Bangladesh
Ownership

1. 500

2. Talon R
We need to get everyone together, I have several "overland" trips in my area. The forest over in Crawfordville, Fl is a good time too. It's real trails with mud, ruts, roots, & stuff. There is the Osceola over in Lake City, and be prepared if you go there when it's wet. My rides usually consist of 100 miles give or take. Be glad to have any of you on them.

osobad

osobad

Lifetime Member
Nov 23, 2020
Tampa Bay Florida
Ownership

1. 700-2
We need to get everyone together, I have several "overland" trips in my area. The forest over in Crawfordville, Fl is a good time too. It's real trails with mud, ruts, roots, & stuff. There is the Osceola over in Lake City, and be prepared if you go there when it's wet. My rides usually consist of 100 miles give or take. Be glad to have any of you on them.
Yea Oseola is wet. Didnt know you could ride around Crawfordville. Used to go out that way when we hunted Saint Marks. Use to stay in the campground at Newport

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!