JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
I go over and spring hop on the buggies in the Mayo area. All these are located along the Suwannee... Don't even take any towels. Just load up wet and on to the next one. Good area to ride. Bring the buggy next time you come up. @osobad We can ride all the way into Georgia from there.
🤔.... I'd be up for a spring hopping trip with these temps. Sometime in Sept would work for us 😉 just need to know where to stay 👍

Last edited:
Brett002

Brett002

Feb 28, 2017
Bangladesh
Ownership

1. 500

2. Talon R
@JenElio probably would want to stay where you all stayed last time... Still the newest and maybe the cleanest one around.

@russknight At the skylark? lol j/k

A

Average_Joe

Aug 19, 2016
Gainesville, Fl
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
Yes, without getting arrested. Ask @Average_Joe about the time his "Shartic Cat" took a sh:t and dropped the oil filter and they posted a deputy by his machine while we went after his truck and trailer. This was on the same ride. They are pretty lenient as long as you stay out of the management areas that you aren't allowed to be in and stay off the major highways. Cop was like to they give you any trouble for riding those around here? I was like no sir. He was like good! Give them my name if they do and pointed at his name tag. I was so happy that he was cool that I can't believe I forgot his name. He said if he wasn't on duty, he'd be with us.
If the Shartic Cat keeps sharting axles it will be traded in on a canned ham.

A

Average_Joe

Aug 19, 2016
Gainesville, Fl
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
Without getting arrested :):):):) ?That would be cool. Might be nice to do kinda like an overland trip. Be reallly cool to get some others involved also.
We ride mostly dirt roads per our laws any dirt road posted 45 or under we can drive them on.

But me and Brett recently rode 80 odd miles it was nice.

Brett002

Brett002

Feb 28, 2017
Bangladesh
Ownership

1. 500

2. Talon R
Well we made it through another one. This was my Talon in a shed.

We actually ran from this one. Went to Georgia. The whole shed blew down around the Talon leaving it, and some of my sisters' stuff where she is building a house. Well the DIP sign is mine. Lol

It's a new landscape around this place. There are alot less fortunate that didn't come out so lucky. Talon only has a little scratch on the hood. 125 mph didn't even blow the full windshield off.

Let me know when ya'll wanna ride....

osobad

osobad

Lifetime Member
Nov 23, 2020
Tampa Bay Florida
Ownership

1. 700-2
Well we made it through another one. This was my Talon in a shed. View attachment 402037
We actually ran from this one. Went to Georgia. The whole shed blew down around the Talon leaving it, and some of my sisters' stuff where she is building a house. Well the DIP sign is mine. Lol

It's a new landscape around this place. There are alot less fortunate that didn't come out so lucky. Talon only has a little scratch on the hood. 125 mph didn't even blow the full windshield off.

Glad you made through safe. You guys up that way got hit hard for sure. NOMO

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Well we made it through another one. This was my Talon in a shed. View attachment 402037

Dammit man!!!! Hope y'all didn't get hit too hard with property damage other then that shed. 🙏 For the rest of the folks up there, I've seen some footage and it's not pretty....

A

Average_Joe

Aug 19, 2016
Gainesville, Fl
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand

Yeah man glad you guys evacuated, I had to be at work during it. But it turned more north it was tracking right over us.

A

Average_Joe

Aug 19, 2016
Gainesville, Fl
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
🤦‍♂️.... c'mon man!!!!
Actually I'm going for the Segway Villain. Were giving it a year the factory accessories make it a deal that's hard to pass up. For 14k-15k depending on width the 72in model is 15k you get 10in tesla style screen, winch, turn signals, mirrors, roof, true beadlock rims, 30in tires, nice ass shocks, arched a-arms, horn, cool looking exhaust, 4 point harnesses, the driver is retractable. It impressed shock therapy enough to throw R&D at it.
Screenshot 20230824 203525 Free Adblocker Browser
Screenshot 20230825 174721
Screenshot 20230907 124107

Segway shock therapy

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Actually I'm going for the Segway Villain. Were giving it a year the factory accessories make it a deal that's hard to pass up. For 14k-15k depending on width the 72in model is 15k you get 10in tesla style screen, winch, turn signals, mirrors, roof, true beadlock rims, 30in tires, nice ass shocks, arched a-arms, horn, cool looking exhaust, 4 point harnesses, the driver is retractable. It impressed shock therapy enough to throw R&D at it.
View attachment 402128View attachment 402129View attachment 402130
Segway shock therapy
@SATV You have some catching up to do now! HA!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!