FL group ride

A

Average_Joe

Aug 19, 2016
Gainesville, Fl
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
It was just a regular donut, but I made it a bearclaw @knuckledeep Lol That is completely up to you guys. I want to say they have those outdoor grills at the KOA. This is Perry though so no telling how many opossums they have cooked. We have some local restaurants that are pretty tasty. I know daredevil Darrell loves our Italian place. We have Mexican and other places close by. I know when we are at the forest we are going to stop at Savannahs on the way home for their all you can eat seafood buffet. If you all want to come over to the house we can do that too. I don't have much for trailer parking, but we can build a fire and hang there if ya'll wanna. Just got to be sure my Ahole blue heeler is in his kennel.
The flat bread pizzas at the Italian restaurant are ridiculous we have drove up a few Friday nights just for the flat bread pizza.

A

Average_Joe

Aug 19, 2016
Gainesville, Fl
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
I plan on being there Friday morning or afternoon and may take a quick ride in the forest to see how the trails look and how high the creek is. Brett has a Friday night ride planned hopefully everyone makes it up in time for it.

Brett002

Brett002

Feb 28, 2017
Bangladesh
Ownership

1. 500

2. Talon R
I plan on getting back to Perry around 12-1 pm so we can get a decent ride in on Friday. I'll have trailer hooked up and sxs's loaded Thursday so I can just jump in my truck and go when I'm off of work on Friday.

Update: Took that whole Friday off. As the young people say these days... LET'S GOOOO!

Last edited:
osobad

osobad

Lifetime Member
Nov 23, 2020
Tampa Bay Florida
Ownership

1. 700-2
This looks to be fun but I do not want to hinder anybody elses riding. Of the places planned what kind of pace on the roads do you guys keep. I am in a over sized golf cart compared to mosy of what seems to be your rides

Reactions: JenElio
A

Average_Joe

Aug 19, 2016
Gainesville, Fl
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
This looks to be fun but I do not want to hinder anybody elses riding. Of the places planned what kind of pace on the roads do you guys keep. I am in a over sized golf cart compared to mosy of what seems to be your rides
Brett brings his sons P5 and his son leads the way through the forest it won't be a hindrance. On the roads I don't push the krx past 55 it's taching 7k at that speed I prefer to stay 50 or under.

• Haha
Reactions: JenElio
Brett002

Brett002

Feb 28, 2017
Bangladesh
Ownership

1. 500

2. Talon R
@osobad Yeah bud you won't be a problem. It's all slow going. I will air mine out from time to time, but that's only cause she's a stallion. While he's only on a P500 he drives it like a Talon. I have to tell him to slow down all the time, but it's nowhere near the speed we all could run on the same trails. Not to worry though. I just slapped my stock Talon wheels and tires onto his P5. He was on 26's and now has an upgrade to 28's. It'll slow him down some I would imagine but with the added width and better ride who knows!?!? Lol

Now he wants rock lights... Thanks (@Average_Joe) a stereo, and a light bar. I told him to bring his grades up and we'll talk. I talked him out of the whip lights @Average_Joe and told him they were only for the dunes. Lol Close one!

osobad

osobad

Lifetime Member
Nov 23, 2020
Tampa Bay Florida
Ownership

1. 700-2
IF mine would do it easily I would be pushing it past fifty all the time. I was more worried about the machine than me. I tend to ride my utility quad more like a sports quad. I just didn't want to ruin anybody else's fun

A

Average_Joe

Aug 19, 2016
Gainesville, Fl
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
@osobad Yeah bud you won't be a problem. It's all slow going. I will air mine out from time to time, but that's only cause she's a stallion. While he's only on a P500 he drives it like a Talon. I have to tell him to slow down all the time, but it's nowhere near the speed we all could run on the same trails. Not to worry though. I just slapped my stock Talon wheels and tires onto his P5. He was on 26's and now has an upgrade to 28's. It'll slow him down some I would imagine but with the added width and better ride who knows!?!? Lol

Now he wants rock lights... Thanks (@Average_Joe) a stereo, and a light bar. I told him to bring his grades up and we'll talk. I talked him out of the whip lights @Average_Joe and told him they were only for the dunes. Lol Close
When he gets his grades up I'll thrown in a accessory controller like an Auxbeam or Nilight.

Reactions: JenElio and osobad
Brett002

Brett002

Feb 28, 2017
Bangladesh
Ownership

1. 500

2. Talon R
No need to worry @osobad It'll be slow going. Here's a picture of little man's new shoes.

IMG 3953

@Average_Joe yeah thanks bro, may pick your brain when it comes time to wire all of it in.

A

Average_Joe

Aug 19, 2016
Gainesville, Fl
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
IF mine would do it easily I would be pushing it past fifty all the time. I was more worried about the machine than me. I tend to ride my utility quad more like a sports quad. I just didn't want to ruin anybody else's fun
I dont measure fun in mph, if I did that I would have got the RR canned ham. Bring what you have it won't ruin our fun.

A

Average_Joe

Aug 19, 2016
Gainesville, Fl
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
We locked in Dribblez (Adam) last night for the 19-21st. We were celebrating his wife's birthday with an open bar in Tampa last night, when he wakes up and sobers up I'm tasked with making sure he books a cabin at the KOA. He has a P700-2 converted to a 4 seater with custom cage by Justin.

Brett002

Brett002

Feb 28, 2017
Bangladesh
Ownership

1. 500

2. Talon R
Well fellas it looks to be as if we are going to have a wet & sloppy ride next weekend (NOHOMO). I'm excited (ALSO NOHOMO)! This is on my way to work this morning.

FL_CrackerLife

FL_CrackerLife

Lifetime Member
Feb 24, 2017
Lecanto, FL
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm not snorkeled and neither is my boys P500. It'll be fine there are ways around the deep ones. Let’s just say it's a good thing we aren't headed to the Osceola. Things do get deep that way.
I brought my snorkel, but if at all possible, I’d like to not hafto use it. Deep water and my wife don’t agree! Plus having 2 little ones in the buggy in deep water makes her a “wreck” to ride with!

• Haha
Reactions: JenElio and osobad
osobad

osobad

Lifetime Member
Nov 23, 2020
Tampa Bay Florida
Ownership

1. 700-2
I brought my snorkel, but if at all possible, I’d like to not hafto use it. Deep water and my wife don’t agree! Plus having 2 little ones in the buggy in deep water makes her a “wreck” to ride with!
Mine wont be there and I will be able to hear the complaining. Not really

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!