People Dying to come see me!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2014
Brookville, Indiana
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 520
I'm gonna sell my Fox shocks off my Pioneer. They have been on machine for one ride. They make a HUGE IMPROVEMENT over stock shocks. I will send pics when I return from vacation this week. They do have the Eibach 250lb springs in front and the stock rear springs in back! I'm selling because I bought a more trail friendly machine. $1000 plus s/h

Jankyeye

Jankyeye

Lifetime Member
Dec 17, 2021
Tampa, Fl.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thank you sir! Best of luck with the RMax.

943F94CF 5683 40D0 B48B 192A696C98DA

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Didn't @GRANITE sell an RMax to switch to the P1000-5? Seems that's what I remember...
Yeah, then he went back to an RMAX again..........said the P1K5 was just too much machine for him and he couldn't handle the power. Also, his girl was getting jealous of all the chicks flirting with him everytime he rode in the Honda.......

GRANITE

GRANITE

People Dying to come see me!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2014
Brookville, Indiana
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 520
Yeah, then he went back to an RMAX again..........said the P1K5 was just too much machine for him and he couldn't handle the power. Also, his girl was getting jealous of all the chicks flirting with him everytime he rode in the Honda.......

@JenElio SSSHHHHHHH THE FUK UP! She's not allowed to know what we talk about! nomo lol

Yes for everyone's info I had a 2 seat RMAX and loved it. Bought a 4 seat RMAX and hated it! Sold it and bought the Pioneer 1k5. Its good for a utility machine around property but its a JAH compared to my 2 seat RMAX. So i bought a leftover '22 model at below msrp and no freight, setup or bs charges from a dealer in KY.

ToddACimer

ToddACimer

Pioneer 1005-2
Lifetime Member
Oct 7, 2016
Oshkosh, Wi
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@JenElio SSSHHHHHHH THE FUK UP! She's not allowed to know what we talk about! nomo lol

Yes for everyone's info I had a 2 seat RMAX and loved it. Bought a 4 seat RMAX and hated it! Sold it and bought the Pioneer 1k5. Its good for a utility machine around property but its a JAH compared to my 2 seat RMAX. So i bought a leftover '22 model at below msrp and no freight, setup or bs charges from a dealer in KY.
Interested in these left over 22 2 seat rmax's... Uh asking for a wife, I swear it's hers or might be sometimes

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
What's so different between a 2 seat rmax and a 4 seat rmax? Ivewondered if those back seats were removable. Is the wheelbase longer?
The all knowing @Backwoods and @JACKAL would know better then I but, I think the 2 has more travel then the 4 seater, wheelbase is a bit longer, and no I don't think back seats come out....

Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
MOM? never heard of it. And for all inquiring minds, we are keeping our pioneer for chores around property for now....but might sell it if someone wants it bad enough
Mayhem on the Mountain, it's in 2 weeks . You get a free meal Saturday night. Look in the south east regional ride thread.

Reactions: ChadD and JenElio

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!