P500 Fuel milage

V

vinnie55

Dec 1, 2018
dubuque ia
Ownership

1. 500
Hey folks just thought id throw out my latest gas milage report , just took a cruze through the county roads of N.E Iowa which is some of the most beautiful in the state !! Myself and the Daughter and we achieved 45 MPG !! Quite impressive i must say !!! We had an average cruzing speed of 35.

C

cain0725

Dec 13, 2019
Ar
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
what vehicle

S

Splorin

Oct 14, 2018
Maine
Ownership

1. 500
Never track MPG's but after install of SYE snorkel, K&N, and Grizzly tip mod the bars don't disappear as fast. Not working as hard at the higher RPM's and bounces off the rev limiter more often. Tip is no louder and tone is better. Snorkel sound took more 'getting use to' than I thought it would but I can more than live with it now that filter cleaning frequency is improved.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!