Huntndogs

Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2021
San Diego, Ca.
Ownership

1. Talon R
Still hate you.

😆🤣
Got a spare room in the house, come on out for a week. Bring shorts and sunscreen.
CEF59A2F BE25 4FB2 9AB4 7CE5C52C6C98

Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
I could be tempted, @Huntndogs ! :D

Reactions: Huntndogs
Doogle

Doogle

Nov 30, 2020
Surprise,Az Cincinnati,OH
Ownership

1. Talon R
The state is actually awesome, beach mountains and desert all within an hours drive and great climate. It is however run by a bunch of stupid morons with stupid ideas that seem to bleed into other awesome states. For that I apologize..
Yes, the state has a lot of great features. And it is run by a lot of idiots. !8 years of wintering near El Centro with great riding areas for bikes and quads. Superstition Mountains, Glamis, Ocotillo Wells........ and so much more. Started wintering in the Phoenix area 3 years ago and bought a SXS last year. Got out just in time-before Coviditis created a new monster. I wish they would build a wall around California and allow it to be a separate country. I could still visit occasionally. Or maybe divide the state into North and South. I believe the North population still has some sense.

Reactions: lowranger and CID
Huntndogs

Huntndogs

Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2021
San Diego, Ca.
Ownership

1. Talon R
Yes, the state has a lot of great features. And it is run by a lot of idiots. !8 years of wintering near El Centro with great riding areas for bikes and quads. Superstition Mountains, Glamis, Ocotillo Wells........ and so much more. Started wintering in the Phoenix area 3 years ago and bought a SXS last year. Got out just in time-before Coviditis created a new monster. I wish they would build a wall around California and allow it to be a separate country. I could still visit occasionally. Or maybe divide the state into North and South. I believe the North population still has some sense.
56 year native here. Has not always been like this. Actually just delete Los Angeles and San Francisco and elect some sensible Bi Partisan leadership and we would be just fine. But enough about that…Superstition is my favorite place to ride/camp. Be there the weekend of the 26th for a desert race.

BobFarrell

BobFarrell

Lifetime Member
Mar 17, 2022
Arizona
Ownership

1. Talon X
Only the Commiefornia models have evap systems.

Freedom models (49 state) vent the fuel tank into the frame.
I'm in AZ but my 2021 Talon X came from CA. Any insight as to how to remove the evap system (what needs to be removed to set my X free)???? Thanks!

Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
Only the Commiefornia models have evap systems.

Freedom models (49 state) vent the fuel tank into the frame.
Freedom models ... LOL ... love it!

Reactions: CID
H

hondabob

Lifetime Member
May 14, 2013
Prescott Valley, AZ
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-3
I overfill my Talon if I'm going to drive it at least 20 miles right away to create the proper vapor space before parking it.

Reactions: CID
CID

CID

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 27, 2019
SE Denver-ish
Ownership

1. Talon R
I'm in AZ but my 2021 Talon X came from CA. Any insight as to how to remove the evap system (what needs to be removed to set my X free)???? Thanks!
I don't know where the evap parts are but I know where they aren't.

If you have this splice under the console, the Freedom models run straight forward from here -

to here, right below and behind the underhood, rubber firewall. There's nothing else involved. There are more pics on where I extended my vent linked in my sig if you care, including some basic Talon information if you haven't seen it.

BobFarrell

BobFarrell

Lifetime Member
Mar 17, 2022
Arizona
Ownership

1. Talon X
I don't know where the evap parts are but I know where they aren't.

If you have this splice under the console, the Freedom models run straight forward from here -
View attachment 324934

to here, right below and behind the underhood, rubber firewall. There's nothing else involved. There are more pics on where I extended my vent linked in my sig if you care, including some basic Talon information if you haven't seen it.
View attachment 324935
Thanks!!!!

Reactions: CID and Smitty335
PaulF

PaulF

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
Lifetime Member
Jul 1, 2019
Utah
Ownership

1. Talon R
I hear a lot of talk about removing the evap system but has anyone here actually removed theirs?

If so, I will take it off your hands if you still have the complete system.

Reactions: Smitty335

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!