P1000 Getting Ready

E

ebkoz

Feb 27, 2017
new jersey
In a couple months, I will be moving to Utah and getting a SxS. Probably a Limited Edition or hopefully a Talon. Just purchased a 6' X 12' Trailer. It will be built in the next couple weeks. I added a mounted spare and brakes. ($2550)

6x10 trailer Trailer back

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
In a couple months, I will be moving to Utah and getting a SxS. Probably a Limited Edition or hopefully a Talon. Just purchased a 6' X 12' Trailer. It will be built in the next couple weeks. I added a mounted spare and brakes. ($2550)

View attachment 44654 View attachment 44655
That's a damn nice trailer! If waiting for talon it might be a bit

popeye

popeye

Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2016
kapowsin, Wa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Seems like a pretty good price. Around my area they are $800-$1000 more

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

Reactions: CumminsPusher
E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Super trailer. Hurry up and fill it!!!!!

J

JTW

View attachment 44654 View attachment 44655
I would suggest a 6 1/2 wide... I have a 6.5x14 and love it! No brakes on it but really haven't needed them
Either. However, they're on the list... I really like your folding tail gate.. mine catches a lot of wind when I'm just hauling the zeroturn. One thing I noticed on mine was the jack... I can't let my tailgate down without it hitting. You may want to mention that to them to ensure it clears. Otherwise you'll love it!

IMG 2588 IMG 2654 IMG 2655

E

ebkoz

Feb 27, 2017
new jersey
I would suggest a 6 1/2 wide... I have a 6.5x14 and love it! No brakes on it but really haven't needed them
Either. However, they're on the list... I really like your folding tail gate.. mine catches a lot of wind when I'm just hauling the zeroturn. One thing I noticed on mine was the jack... I can't let my tailgate down without it hitting. You may want to mention that to them to ensure it clears. Otherwise you'll love it!

View attachment 44757 View attachment 44758 View attachment 44763
I already ordered it and it was built. Also, I don't know if 6.5' width would cause a price increase due to not being their standard width. I have a barn type back door so the jack will not be a problem. I would prefer a swing type jack but it's not the standard jack. I purchased this trailer because of these standard features.

all Aluminum construction except for coupler, axles, and running hardware.

Full Heavy Duty Aluminum Box Tube and Channel Frame and Cross members

2" Heavy duty coated steel coupler.

3500# Rockwell/Dexter/LCI/SIC EZ-Lube spring axle with 6 year WARRANTY!

3500# Springs and hardware.

15" Aluminum wheels.

15" RADIAL Tires. (50 psi) WITH 2 YEAR ROAD HAZARD WARRANTY!

Bi-fold rear ramp for easier loading. 2000#
Aluminum Diamond Plate License Plate Holder

Qty. (6) Tie downs.

CARGOMAXXX Triple Tongue© integrated frame system.

2000# Top wind jack.

Jack sand/mud plate.

Industrial Ceco-Deck Aluminum Floor.

Heavy Duty 12" side rails, front and top rail made from 2" x 2" stock and 2" x 2" risers.

GVWR 2990#.

Aluminum diamond plate fenders.

Aluminum fender backs.

Heavy Duty Safety chains.

Standard 4-way plug for lights. (will be 7-way plug for lights and brakes - W/battery emerg trailer disconnect braking)

LIFETIME WARRANTY LED lights and reflectors.

Average empty weight 600 pounds.

Optional - electric brakes and mounted matching spare tire.

7 YEAR WARRANTY!

I got the brakes because I will also be using the trailer to move stuff from NJ to Utah when making several trips back and forth (5K mile trips) while my home is being built. Most likely the trailer will be at maximum weight capacity. Going through Denver and other very scary long/steep descents needs as much BRAKING as possible.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!