ToddACimer

ToddACimer

Pioneer 1005-2
Lifetime Member
Oct 7, 2016
Oshkosh, Wi
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@ToddACimer how are those new tie rods holding up, I am sure they are way better than the old ones - any of these bending that you have heard of?
They survived Pioneer Takeover in TN, Drummond Island and our UP trip. During the UP trip or Takeover I bent both SuperATV upper a-arms under the shock mounts. Something tells me I'm going to be ok with the new tie rods. At this point I have over 600 hard miles on them and they feel good and are straight. I'm still not running steering stops with SuperATV arms.

Reactions: Coeus and Smitty335
Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
Twas a sad day, an end of an Era. Where it all began☹️ Just hope he enjoys it as much as we did.
View attachment 360222
B9AC763C 3D59 4CF6 AAED 53108A2C967E

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!