Good place

T

Tee833

Mar 9, 2017
Anderson, SC
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Been reading on here pretty heavily the last few days. VERY helpful. Just wanted to say thanks it was a pretty hard decision. I've been a Polaris guy my entire life. ATV's and SxS. Ive had 3 Rangers and honestly don't have any real major complaints other than they loved to pop axles. But my needs have changed over the years and a single row wasn't cutting it anymore and I couldn't bring myself to purchase a 12' long Ranger Crew 1000. It's just waaaaay too long in my opinion. I drove the 2017 Pioneer 1000-5... One of the best riding SxS I've ever driven. So after reading reviews both bad and good until 0300 yesterday morning I decided to give it a chance. The ride, performance, power, room and finish in my opinion do not even compare to the Ranger Crew. So as long as it's as tough as my Rangers were I made the right decision. So again... Thanks for the site. It sealed the deal.

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Been reading on here pretty heavily the last few days. VERY helpful. Just wanted to say thanks it was a pretty hard decision. I've been a Polaris guy my entire life. ATV's and SxS. Ive had 3 Rangers and honestly don't have any real major complaints other than they loved to pop axles. But my needs have changed over the years and a single row wasn't cutting it anymore and I couldn't bring myself to purchase a 12' long Ranger Crew 1000. It's just waaaaay too long in my opinion. I drove the 2017 Pioneer 1000-5... One of the best riding SxS I've ever driven. So after reading reviews both bad and good until 0300 yesterday morning I decided to give it a chance. The ride, performance, power, room and finish in my opinion do not even compare to the Ranger Crew. So as long as it's as tough as my Rangers were I made the right decision. So again... Thanks for the site. It sealed the deal.

Welcome to the forum and welcome to the good side! Show us some pictures of that new machine when you get a chance.

Reactions: Plumber32
GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome aboard from SE Missouri!

C

ckhenshaw4

Mar 1, 2014
Welcome aboard from Michigan. Good choice.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

J

Jshell3

This forum is unbelievable in the since that you can be pretty honest and not get bashed by the members.
It's not like other sites! I'm sure you can teach us all a little something, too!

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5

Welcome.

Honesty about the machines makes them better the manufacturers all read their respective forums. If they don't they're idiots.

Welcome into the light haha.
I looked at a Ranger but just couldn't bring myself to buy one for a number of reasons besides the belt. I gave them all a shot to impress me, but settled on Honda.

Reactions: Koda and Jshell3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!