BOX1

P700 Got some new shoes!!!

T

TX_duckhunter

Nov 7, 2019
Texas
Ownership

1. 700-2
FYi - you can get the CST wild thangs for a UTV-rated version of Zillas. Same tire pattern (parent company of Maxxis), but with 1k load rating per tire

Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
CST makes some good tires. I knew they own Maxxis. They even have their name in small letters on the sidewall of Maxxis tires they should serve you well. We need pictures of them on the machine or you dont really have them.

Reactions: JimmyA and Mudwing
M

motorman18

Apr 28, 2016
Laurel, MS
I ran 28 11 14 zillas for long time on my p700 no issues a lot of highway miles to kept them rotated took them about 2000 miles to wear out now I have set of truck tires for highway with set of 30 11 14 zillas for when go mud riding

Reactions: Backwoods
T

TX_duckhunter

Nov 7, 2019
Texas
Ownership

1. 700-2
CST makes some good tires. I knew they own Maxxis. They even have their name in small letters on the sidewall of Maxxis tires they should serve you well. We need pictures of them on the machine or you dont really have them.

Sorry - had to get them mounted!

66DEEF28 DB36 4B1E A303 347B19FCD11B

T

TX_duckhunter

Nov 7, 2019
Texas
Ownership

1. 700-2
Let us know how you like them. What size did you go with?

27x9x12 in front and 27x11x12 in the back. Picked up 2.25 inches in clearance over the stock tires. TBD on driving them but they are not meaningfully heavier than stock

Backwoods

Backwoods

Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
The extra clearance will make a huge difference. You will be impressed what it will do on the trail now. I have 27s with no regrets. Once you put some ride time in update us.

Reactions: Mudwing
JimmyA

JimmyA

Oct 8, 2017
Northeast texas
Ownership

1. 700-4
I like the looks of the Zilla's aggressive looks. If I needed a Mud Tire that would be my choice!

T

TX_duckhunter

Nov 7, 2019
Texas
Ownership

1. 700-2
Update on the Wild Thangs / Zillas. Took them out to my lease this weekend and was driving into our ponds. Really pleased with the tires so far. They ride very smooth (above 3-4 mph) on hard surfaces, and they pull in mud really well. They clean out at low rpms, pulling through mud felt very smooth and wasn't working the machine hard. Also eat up the bumps on the trail well. Both guys I rode with commented how smooth the ride was under a heavy load (8 dozen decoys, blind, etc)

Top speed with another guy and the dog riding was 40mph on the street.

Backwoods

Backwoods

Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
Update on the Wild Thangs / Zillas. Took them out to my lease this weekend and was driving into our ponds. Really pleased with the tires so far. They ride very smooth (above 3-4 mph) on hard surfaces, and they pull in mud really well. They clean out at low rpms, pulling through mud felt very smooth and wasn't working the machine hard. Also eat up the bumps on the trail well. Both guys I rode with commented how smooth the ride was under a heavy load (8 dozen decoys, blind, etc)

Top speed with another guy and the dog riding was 40mph on the street.
Looks like you made a great choice , I'm glad you are pleased.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!