Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 6, 2017
da Yoop
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
There is no one tire for all conditions, pick something you like and go for it. I'm running 30" Terrabites on D2, 31" Carnivores on T1Kx.....I'm satisfied with both choices

Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
I’m considering them too. Hometeam put me on some GBC Terra Masters that look really good and are pretty affordable (From Sam’s) but when I started reading reviews the #1 complaint is they wear quickly. I don’t need that. May do the Evils unless someone has a better suggestion. Damn this 💩 is taxing on the brain.
No they don’t. Mine have tons of road miles. Grip great in everything from sloppy mud to wet rock. I will buy again no regrets. No leaks, cuts , they work very well with bead locks

GovtMule

GovtMule

NTC’s SoA, Chief Sarcasm Officer-Self Appointed
Lifetime Member
May 19, 2021
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3
No they don’t. Mine have tons of road miles. Grip great in everything from sloppy mud to wet rock. I will buy again no regrets. No leaks, cuts , they work very well with bead locks
I was thinking you had Terra Masters. See, you are good for something! Thanks.

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
🤔 The first part I believe, the rest..........how would YOU know??? 🤨

NoMo!!!😂😂😂

advertisement
Backwoods

Backwoods

Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
Sheeeeeet, P1K does that in turf mode 😂😂

...... must've been real dry and dusty if he took the Smurf 😂😂😂
Shlt, mudholes we’re pretty bad. Hondas we’re stuck. Even had blue involved in rescues. Blew a croc in the mud, but being such a versatile awesome shoe we were back in business at the first creek
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Shlt, mudholes we’re pretty bad. Hondas we’re stuck. Even had blue involved in rescues. Blew a cock in the mud, but being such a versatile awesome shoe we were back in business at the first creek
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I guess old habits are tuff to kick......

Backwoods

Backwoods

Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
I have no doubts Backwoods and his buggy cricket Red500 were an inspiration to others. Although I am afraid of trail 9 and will not get near it. I’m a 1&4 kinda guy but I like looking at the videos and pretending I’m in the thick of it. Go Crocs
I like a person that knows their limitations.

Last edited:
Mopower58

Mopower58

CST is the Best!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Hometeam

Hometeam

Lifetime Member
Nov 26, 2015
Normal, IL
I’m considering them too. Hometeam put me on some GBC Terra Masters that look really good and are pretty affordable (From Sam’s) but when I started reading reviews the #1 complaint is they wear quickly. I don’t need that. May do the Evils unless someone has a better suggestion. Damn this 💩 is taxing on the brain.
The Terra Masters wear faster than some but not as fast as the Zillas do. The M1 evils are a good tire too, they will last longer than the Terra Masters and the Zillas. I had them on one of our Talons for a short while. My biggest complaint about the M1s is there weight. They are a heavy bugger. If I remember correctly a 30” M1 was the same weight as a 32” Terra Master. I’ve had 4 different sets of the Terra Masters and have been very happy with them. I typically get over 2k miles but under 3k miles out of a set. That’s with my kids driving them on the road.

Last edited:
GovtMule

GovtMule

NTC’s SoA, Chief Sarcasm Officer-Self Appointed
Lifetime Member
May 19, 2021
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3
The Terra Masters wear faster than some but not as fast as the Zillas do. The M1 evils are a good tire too, they will last longer than the Terra Masters and the Zillas. I had them on one of our Talons for a short while. My biggest complaint about the M1s is there weight. They are a heavy bugger. If I remember correctly a 30” M1 was the same weight as a 32” Terra Master. I’ve had different sets of the Terra Masters and have been very happy with them. I typically get over 2k miles but under 3k miles out of a set. That’s with my kids driving them on the road.
Weight matters! It has to haul my fat ass too.

advertisement