Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
It's not perfect, but I like it.

I paid $1.17 for it back in JAN. For some reason, I was refunded $3.17 with no explanation. I still use it and it still shows that it's a paid app (not a subscription, either).

Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
It was on sale for $1.99 today. Can't beat it.
Curious to find out if they refund your money without you asking. I *think* it has something to do with them being Russian-based and there was an issue getting money transferred in/out of Russia? Wondering if that's still an issue.

5seaterbeater

5seaterbeater

Jun 11, 2023
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Curious to find out if they refund your money without you asking. I *think* it has something to do with them being Russian-based and there was an issue getting money transferred in/out of Russia? Wondering if that's still an issue.
Would be nice. Although I'm not complaining. Seems to be well worth the $1.99.

Reactions: NTCPrezJB
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
They're using your device to spy!

tromano1706

tromano1706

Jun 21, 2020
Virginia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I simply mounted a Samsung tablet to the warning label on our 2020 with Velcro. I use Orux as well and haven't had any issues. The Velcro holds it so tight that it's often difficult to get it off after a day of riding. I'm not a fan of lots of switches so the tablet perfectly fills in that space. It's almost like it was meant to be there. I have plans to run a cable through the dash for charging but it has not died on me yet even after a full day ride so it hasn't been a priority.
IMG 8272

5seaterbeater

5seaterbeater

Jun 11, 2023
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@Scoop how far away does your tablet sit from your face? I bought the ram mount utv kit. It comes with c size balls and the medium length arm. I have it mounted where yours is and it sits about a foot from my face. A little too close for comfort.

Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
@Scoop how far away does your tablet sit from your face? I bought the ram mount utv kit. It comes with c size balls and the medium length arm. I have it mounted where yours is and it sits about a foot from my face. A little too close for comfort.

This is likely the one and only time in your life where someone will tell you that your balls are too big -- and be correct. :oops:🤣

I used the B Size 1" ball, not the C Size 1.5" ball. I told you that in an earlier post in this thread. Further, you only need the short arm (1.75" socket-to-socket length), not the medium arm (3.0" socket-to-socket length).

The back of the RAM tablet mount is nearly touching the ROPS. This is clearly evident in many of the pics in a post in my build thread that I made about the tablet install.

And even though I use the short arm, I orient it so it's almost parallel to the ROPS bar.

Here is one of the pics:

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!