BOX1

GPS for iPhone

J

JTW

@JTW

OK, I looked at Lifetime's website. (even though I wanted to do this with my phone)
I ride mostly in Louisiana and Arkansas. NONE of the trails I have ridden are on their list of maps.

So my question is: Can this be useful even though they don't have my location mapped out?
I’m in the same boat.. you can download maps and record your tracks or you can map areas yourself... it takes some time and a little computer skills and I don’t know how... but it works.

Reactions: BWAF
Dragon21

Dragon21

In my defense, I was left unsupervised
Lifetime Member
Sep 23, 2013
Raleigh, NC
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Im using Map Plus with WV maps on them. I also have an WIFI Ipad that im using a Garmin Glo GPS receiver with and works great so far.

Reactions: BWAF and swsebek
K

Kevdp4

Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2018
SW Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I used Maprika at Mulberry last weekend and it worked well. It's limited on maps. Apparantly you can create your own maps but I haven't tried that. Below is a screenshot of our ride.
Screenshot 20190215 170547

Reactions: Landman and BWAF
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!