Calendar Group ride Mulberry Mountian [Feb 7, 2019] (Mulberry mountain lodge)

YardDog

YardDog

Grumpy ol' fart
Lifetime Member
Feb 2, 2017
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I have Star Cabin II reserved and both bedrooms are taken. I have one and @Smitty335 has the other. The cabin appears to be pretty good sized from the pics I've seen. Haven't seen the floor plan but there are two sleeper sofa's available. The two additional members that were going to stay have had a change of plans and won't be able to make it. If someone was wanting to attend but didn't have a place to stay hit me up. Each additional person raises the price so kicking in a little to help out would be appreciated. Just thought I'd throw it out there so someone wanting to ride didn't miss out because they didn't have a place to stay.

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. 1000 6 Crew

3. Talon X

4. Talon R4 LV
I have Star Cabin II reserved and both bedrooms are taken. I have one and @Smitty335 has the other. The cabin appears to be pretty good sized from the pics I've seen. Haven't seen the floor plan but there are two sleeper sofa's available. The two additional members that were going to stay have had a change of plans and won't be able to make it. If someone was wanting to attend but didn't have a place to stay hit me up. Each additional person raises the price so kicking in a little to help out would be appreciated. Just thought I'd throw it out there so someone wanting to ride didn't miss out because they didn't have a place to stay.
The LoneStar cabin #2 is big! 2 sleepers and a big common area.

Razorback

Razorback

Lifetime Member
Aug 23, 2015
Van Buren, AR
Ownership

1. Talon X
What the heck man... I had pretty good streak going in late Nov and early Dec rode 4 weekends out at Buckhorn and then last weekend. Raining this weekend and possibly next - I hope to get out to Mulberry prior and see if there has been any changes since last time.

I bet your ready to get out and ride
I was up there last weekend. Still the same.

Razorback

Razorback

Lifetime Member
Aug 23, 2015
Van Buren, AR
Ownership

1. Talon X
@Razorback drove up that thing in a P500 no problem
Last weekend I got to talk s*** to a bunch of Razr and Can am riders. They were talking about how nobody can climb up that and the tire tracks have to be from driving down. Told them I've seen a dozen Hondas climb it and I was one of them.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Last weekend I got to talk s*** to a bunch of Razr and Can am riders. They were talking about how nobody can climb up that and the tire tracks have to be from driving down. Told them I've seen a dozen Hondas climb it and I was one of them.
I think your the only P5 to make it right??

Reactions: BWAF and Rocket
Rocket

Rocket

Rocket
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 3, 2018
Bullard, Texas
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-3
I’m wanting to put together a Poker Run for Saturday night (2/9),, All are welcome to play (drivers and riders too)

I’m thinking a $10.00 buy in per player, winner takes all!

Basically we will map out a evening ride,, with 5 stops,, at each stop we will stop and draw 3 poker chips of different colors,,, each colored chip (3 different colors) will have a point value (which will be determined randomly after the ride),, the person with the most points at the end of the five stops wins!!

Thoughts? Interested?

393E1ECC E443 4BFB 94B2 6D91D6DBC995

advertisement
J

JTW

I’m wanting to put together a Poker Run for Saturday night (2/9),, All are welcome to play (drivers and riders too)

I’m thinking a $10.00 buy in per player, winner takes all!

Basically we will map out a evening ride,, with 5 stops,, at each stop we will stop and draw 3 poker chips of different colors,,, each colored chip (3 different colors) will have a point value (which will be determined randomly after the ride),, the person with the most points at the end of the five stops wins!!

Thoughts? Interested?

View attachment 102225
I’m out

Reactions: BWAF and Plumber32
advertisement