Calendar Group ride Mulberry Mountian [Feb 7, 2019] (Mulberry mountain lodge)

Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Several are having lunch Thursday in Rogers. If you are coming through that way... FYI.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just checked the map. Rogers looks like it is out of my way. Unless I can talk @MRSNEOHIO into stopping in Bentonville.

Reactions: nbomar and BWAF
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Would there be room for two cots if I brought my cousin and I still have stock intake and vent lines can I avoid deep water .Don't care for it anyway!

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk
We should be able to avoid deep water on the trails, around camp it will probably get pretty deep! HA!

Reactions: BWAF
Pilgrim

Pilgrim

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 25, 2018
Oklahoma City
Ownership

1. 1000-5
What's the dinner plans like, pot luck or what? I want to do something simple like chili so we can get back on the trails the same day?
I have been planning on bringing a crockpot of chili.....a bag of shredded cheese.... some crackers...Fritos...
Should be able to feed at least six....
I don’t know if there is a common area to meet.... my sprinter is not for more than a crowd of one.....

Reactions: Razorback and BWAF
Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I have been planning on bringing a crockpot of chili.....a bag of shredded cheese.... some crackers...Fritos...
Should be able to feed at least six....
I don’t know if there is a common area to meet.... my sprinter is not for more than a crowd of one.....

Meet somewhere between sites 22-25. We will figure it out. Are we doing this Friday or Saturday night?

Reactions: BWAF
JimmyA

JimmyA

Oct 8, 2017
Northeast texas
Ownership

1. 700-4
I've been watching this thread since inception and thinking of joining this ride! I have a 700/4 and only use this rig around the homestead. It is not rigged for much more than landscape and use around here. I am not into mudding or treating it like a boat! I am due to get this rig out for a good ride. Reservations are all taken up but that is not necessary for me, could I come up and ride with you guys for a day or two ride? Is 2 Wheeled cycles allowed, as 42yr Son and his 16yr son rides? I am OTR transport driver and would like join in!

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I've been watching this thread since inception and thinking of joining this ride! I have a 700/4 and only use this rig around the homestead. It is not rigged for much more than landscape and use around here. I am not into mudding or treating it like a boat! I am due to get this rig out for a good ride. Reservations are all taken up but that is not necessary for me, could I come up and ride with you guys for a day or two ride? Is 2 Wheeled cycles allowed, as 42yr Son and his 16yr son rides? I am OTR transport driver and would like join in!
By all means show up and ride, mud holes are easily avoidable.

Reactions: sharp and BWAF
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Any off road rig is allowed, come on and join the fun!

advertisement
Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. 1000 6 Crew

3. Talon X

4. Talon R4 LV
No need to worry about being stock, there will be plenty of machines there to help in case of a problem. There are a few of us that have ridden together many times. You will be in good hands.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
No need to worry about being stock, there will be plenty of machines there to help in case of a problem. There are a few of us that have ridden together many times. You will be in good hands.
Were you typing in a deep voice, reminds me of a commercial, HA!

Reactions: Rocket and BWAF
GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
How did you know???
If your that guy..this is Smitty