Calendar Group ride Mulberry Mountian [Feb 7, 2019] (Mulberry mountain lodge)

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just saying something bad happens after that game is played - it is todays Ouija board - it opens some portal and nothing is ever the same for at least one member who plays it.
Exactly!! Nothing good can come from playing that game. People disappear forever, bad s*** just happens as a result.

Landman

Landman

The Great Bearded One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 27, 2017
Central Arkansas
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
LMAO, my sister bought that game and I don’t think she realized how bad it was... she brought it when they came home at Thanksgiving - man, I think seeing her reaction to some of those cards were better than playing the actual game!! She ended up going thru and removing a bunch of cards so my parents could play it with us. :D:rolleyes:

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Had to Google it. Had never heard about it. :rolleyes:
I’ve got the game, it’s funny as hell and a blast to play, never noticed anything weird about it, but it’s not a game for mixed company...:D:D:D

Reactions: BWAF
advertisement
Pilgrim

Pilgrim

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 25, 2018
Oklahoma City
Ownership

1. 1000-5
For the newbies on the mulberryride.... just an observation from a rookie....
Do not expect a printed /detailed description of the days activities..... if there is one... this rookie has been on two of these Arkansas rendezvous ....
There may be a whispered announcement of a ride starting around ten... ish...
If you assume that means you will return to camp around two for a late lunch....you may be correct....
OR...as was the case at Bear Creek...you may return to camp around dark thirty.....
The powers that be keep this stuff a secret...so just a warning... pack a lunch....
I had to settle for a half a moon pie that @Smitty335 happened to chuck.... cause I missed the secret meeting where everyone knew to take a lunch but me....
Just saying....

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Do not expect a printed /detailed description of the days activities..... if there is one... this rookie has been on two of these Arkansas rendezvous ....
If you assume that means you will return to camp around two for a late lunch....you may be correct....
OR...as was the case at Bear Creek...you may return to camp around dark thirty.....
The powers that be keep this stuff a secret...so just a warning... pack a lunch....
I had to settle for a half a moon pie that @Smitty335 happened to chuck.... cause I missed the secret meeting where everyone knew to take a lunch but me....
Just saying....
I'm taking a camp stove/grill and Brawts. As for the secret meetings, there so secret nobody knows about them or where there held, so nobody shows up for the meetings, HA!

Reactions: Pilgrim and BWAF
J

JTW

Just saying....
Seriously? Why on earth would you think everyone came back to camp?

Reactions: Rocket and BWAF
Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Just saying....

Well....That's sorta true....

You make a fair point so a note for rookies or newbies...

To be fair there are no meetings but yes there is sometimes an "organized" take off time. But thats about it.

There are about 30 folks attending. You won't likely see a ride take off with all 30 people. Find some people you get along with and figure out a time to ride with them. Folks will talk and settle on a departure time with very little, if anything planned. Be prepared to ride all day or be prepared to leave a group when you're ready to do something else. Nobody is held hostage here.

Don't make any assumptions
The best advice is to ask a lot of questions.
Riding time vs stopping time. 5 and 30 or 30 and 5
meal plans
trail difficulty
length of ride
etc.

Its best to manage expectations and ask questions. I think all will have a great time just find the right group that fits your style.

Be sure to introduce yourself. We're all there to have a good time and grow the sport.

J

JTW

Well....That's sorta true....

You make a fair point so a note for rookies or newbies...

To be fair there are no meetings but yes there is sometimes an "organized" take off time. But thats about it.

There are about 30 folks attending. You won't likely see a ride take off with all 30 people. Find some people you get along with and figure out a time to ride with them. Folks will talk and settle on a departure time with very little, if anything planned. Be prepared to ride all day or be prepared to leave a group when you're ready to do something else. Nobody is held hostage here.

Don't make any assumptions
The best advice is to ask a lot of questions.
Riding time vs stopping time. 5 and 30 or 30 and 5
meal plans
trail difficulty
length of ride
etc.

Its best to manage expectations and ask questions. I think all will have a great time just find the right group that fits your style.

Be sure to introduce yourself. We're all there to have a good time and grow the sport.
I heard khan wanted to lead a group each day.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
REFRESHER IN GROUP TRAIL ETIQUETTE . Make sure the person behind you sees which direction you turned at every corner, that maybe waiting a little or more in dusty conditions, If you need to stop for any reason, don't stop in the trail, get off to the side so others can pass, unless your broke down and can't get off the trail, we'll come get you! If you lose the group, stop at the next interception you come to and wait for some one to back track and find you, we usually have a tail dragger and he will find you anyways These simple rules makes riding a lot more enjoyable for all. Takes the stress level way down for new members to the area of the ride. So let's make all our rides more fun!

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I heard khan wanted to lead a group each day.
Lmao!
Tenor

J

JTW

But seriously... I’m going to ride have fun and ride.... I don’t like stopping every 5 minutes and I don’t like gravel road type trails. I don’t give a f*** if we camp on the trail. I’ll have my stuff for it... just incase! If you don’t like being chastised, sexually assisted, sexually assaulted, ridiculed and near death experiences... f*** YOU GO RIDE WITH SOMEONE ELSE!

I’m sure the LE riders will be cruising around camp!

Kilo427

Kilo427

Not about the destination Its about the journey
Lifetime Member
Dec 10, 2015
REFRESHER IN GROUP TRAIL ETIQUETTE . Make sure the person behind you sees which direction you turned at every corner, that maybe waiting a little or more in dusty conditions, If you need to stop for any reason, don't stop in the trail, get off to the side so others can pass, unless your broke down and can't get off the trail, we'll come get you! If you lose the group, stop at the next interception you come to and wait for some one to back track and find you, we usually have a tail dragger and he will find you anyways These simple rules makes riding a lot more enjoyable for all. Takes the stress level way down for new members to the area of the ride. So let's make all our rides more fun!

Don’t forget always look at the trail not the moon!

advertisement