Calendar Group ride Mulberry Mountian [Feb 7, 2019] (Mulberry mountain lodge)

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
But seriously... I’m going to ride have fun and ride.... I don’t like stopping every 5 minutes and I don’t like gravel road type trails. I don’t give a f*** if we camp on the trail. I’ll have my stuff for it... just incase! If you don’t like being chastised, sexually assisted, sexually assaulted, ridiculed and near death experiences... f*** YOU GO RIDE WITH SOMEONE ELSE!

I’m sure the LE riders will be cruising around camp!
Make sure you pack everything you can! It has a 1000 lb payload. Better use it.

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
REFRESHER IN GROUP TRAIL ETIQUETTE . Make sure the person behind you sees which direction you turned at every corner, that maybe waiting a little or more in dusty conditions, If you need to stop for any reason, don't stop in the trail, get off to the side so others can pass, unless your broke down and can't get off the trail, we'll come get you! If you lose the group, stop at the next interception you come to and wait for some one to back track and find you, we usually have a tail dragger and he will find you anyways These simple rules makes riding a lot more enjoyable for all. Takes the stress level way down for new members to the area of the ride. So let's make all our rides more fun!
If you have a FRS radio - bring it.. even if it is a standard store bought that won’t transmit very far you can still get on a group channel and more than likely hear the people in front of you and behind you in your group. If something breaks your not going to get left on the trail.. you may have to fight others if you want to fix your machine yourself but our group will help you get back to camp. As the others have mentioned bring any refreshments for the day you think you might need and toss in a few more for cold measure.

J

JTW

If you have a FRS radio - bring it.. even if it is a standard store bought that won’t transmit very far you can still get on a group channel and more than likely hear the people in front of you and behind you in your group. If something breaks your not going to get left on the trail.. you may have to fight others if you want to fix your machine yourself but our group will help you get back to camp. As the others have mentioned bring any refreshments for the day you think you might need and toss in a few more for cold measure.
Thanks trail boss!

Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
REFRESHER IN GROUP TRAIL ETIQUETTE . Make sure the person behind you sees which direction you turned at every corner, that maybe waiting a little or more in dusty conditions, If you need to stop for any reason, don't stop in the trail, get off to the side so others can pass, unless your broke down and can't get off the trail, we'll come get you! If you lose the group, stop at the next interception you come to and wait for some one to back track and find you, we usually have a tail dragger and he will find you anyways These simple rules makes riding a lot more enjoyable for all. Takes the stress level way down for new members to the area of the ride. So let's make all our rides more fun!

You should try at least some of this some time....

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I don't, well I might, Ill bring it, been wanting to talk to you about radios, don't want to think about it much, just need to know which one to get, I'm 61 years old today and want to save some brain cell for something I want to think about, HA!

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I don't, well I might, Ill bring it, been wanting to talk to you about radios, don't want to think about it much, just need to know which one to get, I'm 61 years old today and want to save some brain cell for something I want to think about, HA!
Happy birthday!

Reactions: Razorback and BWAF
advertisement
Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Happy Birthday ..

Reactions: BWAF and Plumber32
Rocket

Rocket

Rocket
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 3, 2018
Bullard, Texas
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-3
Schedule:
Day -1 Get there, unload, set up camp, Go riding & have FUN!
Day -2 wake up (God willing) Go riding & Have FUN!
Day -3 Wake up (God willing) Go riding & Have FUN!
Day -4 Wake up (god willing) Pack up, Load up, Drive Home,, unload, wash the FUN OFF THE HONDA!

(Photo of where You might find me at any given time during the weekend!!!!)

75B765A2 4559 497A AF0E E1AC9F84E409

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. 1000 6 Crew

3. Talon X

4. Talon R4 LV
Happy Birthday Smitty!!!!!

Rocket

Rocket

Rocket
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 3, 2018
Bullard, Texas
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-3

Happy Birthday

Reactions: Smitty335 and BWAF
Razorback

Razorback

Lifetime Member
Aug 23, 2015
Van Buren, AR
Ownership

1. Talon X
Happy birthday! Now act your age!

Reactions: BWAF
Pilgrim

Pilgrim

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 25, 2018
Oklahoma City
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I assume and hope nobody thought I was b****ing or suggesting anything ..... if you don’t read the posts with the understanding that everybody has more than a hint of sarcasm...you will think there are some real cynics in this group.....
I subscribe to the Leadership theory that if you want to b**** about something you just got yourself appointed to be the problem fixer....

Razorback

Razorback

Lifetime Member
Aug 23, 2015
Van Buren, AR
Ownership

1. Talon X
I assume and hope nobody thought I was b****ing or suggesting anything ..... if you don’t read the posts with the understanding that everybody has more than a hint of sarcasm...you will think there are some real cynics in this group.....
I subscribe to the Leadership theory that if you want to b**** about something you just got yourself appointed to be the problem fixer....
Congratulations! I think you'll do a great job!

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
As long as you don't do to us what you did to the Donner party we will be good!

advertisement