BOX1

Group rides in Florida

J

JeremyGunn

Dec 10, 2020
Groveland Fl
Ownership

1. 700-4
I have rode several times in Ocala NF. It’s about the only public place to ride in central Florida area that I know of.

Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
I only been there once, it was fun. Met with a few people up in Perry. I wouldn't mind doing the 6hr trip again, hopefully not as dusty as last time 😁😄

@Brett002 @Average_Joe @dpnorth
It was definitely a bit dusty....

• Love
Reactions: Mudwing and JenElio
JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
What is it like in Perry?
I'm not from there, I met up with @Brett002, he lives there. He took us around a bunch of back roads and some local spots he knew, it was nice if you know how to get around. We rode Osceola NF one day also, about a 40 minute drive from Perry.

JenElio

JenElio

Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
I have rode several times in Ocala NF. It’s about the only public place to ride in central Florida area that I know of.
I've yet to do the Ocala NF, want to go there soon though. My buddy just found a place in Cocoa Bch, I think they call it the "Groves at Cocoa Beach"
You pay like $90 a yr for a parking permit and ride all you want. I haven't been there yet but it sounds/looks like a decent place. Not that far from you probably, its almost 3 hrs for me 🙄

JenElio

JenElio

Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
@JeremyGunn there's also a place called Rancho Bonito Springs out your way. I went once, its nice if your close to the area. I've heard mixed answers on whether you have to pay or not though. We just rode right in and played all day long, didn't c nobody around to check otherwise.

HiFive

HiFive

Apr 17, 2019
West Central Fl.
Ownership

1. 500
@JeremyGunn there's also a place called Rancho Bonito Springs out your way. I went once, its nice if your close to the area. I've heard mixed answers on whether you have to pay or not though. We just rode right in and played all day long, didn't c nobody around to check otherwise.
I have a deed to get into rancho. you can get checked randomly by sheriff they can confiscate you stuff if you not with someone who has a deed.

Reactions: JenElio
JenElio

JenElio

Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
I have a deed to get into rancho. you can get checked randomly by sheriff they can confiscate you stuff if you not with someone who has a deed.
Really!!? Dang!

I don't think I'll be back there anytime soon, it was nice but almost 4 hrs away (not that nice)

A

Average_Joe

Aug 19, 2016
Gainesville, Fl
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
I stepped away I had some person stuff to take care of. I have 97% of the ONF north trails mapped out on my tablet and 98% of the Centennial trail mapped out. If anyone here uses lifetime trail maps drop me your email I can email you my files to be uploaded in their app I asked the owner permission to do so he gave me the ok.

Or if you want me to take you out to either drop me line at 352-260-7354.

I get the 2nd half of the vaccine next Thursday if I don't feel like ass I'll be up to running around either that Friday, Saturday or Sunday.

J

JeremyGunn

Dec 10, 2020
Groveland Fl
Ownership

1. 700-4
Nice, I have been using the Motor Vehicle use map off the govt website. It is a pdf you can use with Avenza Maps. Works great

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!