Calendar H.F.A.W.H.A. Club Ride! [Jul 12, 2018] (Athol, ID)

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
It’s currently raining! Fire danger has been low will be no problem for campfires but usually Idaho is campfire friendly even dry.
There should be some fireworks stands still open and there is a safe area we know of if anyone picks some up on way through:)

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm also realizing everything I've planted here in the orchard, I may not be able to eat due to a Salicylic acid reactions. All the more reason to run away.....
Salicylate in food

Reactions: BWAF
Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
She just backed out. And my helpers have vanished but left lots of hot humid rain in their place. Starting to look like a forlorn trip. Wishing I had 2 more weeks. We'll see...But not looking good at this point. and now the P5 is overheating...and now older brother is coming into town ...FORK
Regroup and try and make the Utah ride in September

100Acre

100Acre

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Regroup and try and make the Utah ride in September
I'll be there. The only thing stopping me would be a Yellowstone eruption or too many blueberries...Those, or I find land up there and start moving...

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
She just backed out. And my helpers have vanished but left lots of hot humid rain in their place. Starting to look like a forlorn trip. Wishing I had 2 more weeks. We'll see...But not looking good at this point. and now the P5 is overheating...and now older brother is coming into town ...FORK
I’ll make you a deal on my 3seater 1000

100Acre

100Acre

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
its just that every time I go there to look for land, I end up playing too much..

advertisement
100Acre

100Acre

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
A Wolverine
I gots some traps and could get you some pelts, but a live wolverine might be tricky unless you mean the comic book hero... I can get him no problem as he's one of my best imaginary friends...

100Acre

100Acre

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
So, is there a comparison of the p1000-3 vs the Wolverine out there?

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!