Calendar H.F.A.W.H.A. Club Ride! [Jul 12, 2018] (Athol, ID)

lee

lee

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 4, 2013
Springfield Ohio
Ownership

1. 500
Screen shot 2015 04 06 at 6 35 10 am

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
See now you can’t miss it!

Reactions: BWAF and Plumber32
100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
See now you can’t miss it!
Loading the camper today. We'll see. Stupid libtard brother is waiting until the 8th to get here.
At this point besides seeing you and everybody else and riding, my main focus is to escape from here and look for property. Every time I head out west, I have "looking for property" in mind but I always end up getting distracted and wanting to play/ride/explore. My savings are getting depleted and I need to focus on relocating. Then play time...At least I am more familiar with more of Idaho than some of my native Idahoan friends and have narrowed the areas down to a few locations.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Loading the camper today. We'll see. Stupid libtard brother is waiting until the 8th to get here.
At this point besides seeing you and everybody else and riding, my main focus is to escape from here and look for property. Every time I head out west, I have "looking for property" in mind but I always end up getting distracted and wanting to play/ride/explore. My savings are getting depleted and I need to focus on relocating. Then play time...At least I am more familiar with more of Idaho than some of my native Idahoan friends and have narrowed the areas down to a few locations.
Other then N. Idaho you know the state better then me. Starting to know this area well too:)

Reactions: BWAF and 100Acre
advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Btw got word from Hounddog family and they will be camping with us during the event rather then just riding down! Should be awesome I’m sure he’ll be showing off some good trails. He’s made a few.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
LOL! Yea... won't work for me. Everyone knows I've missed maybe 3 days in 15 years for being sick. Besides.. I gotta make some coin to play..
@tmjm76691 is buying all the beer so no worries there.
Most of us here relate to the work/play thing. Damn work sometimes, it’s a pita that we have to do

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!