Calendar H.F.A.W.H.A. Club Ride! [Jul 12, 2018] (Athol, ID)

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
What color is it?

Reactions: BWAF
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
5 days! Holy crap the pressure is on!
Everything is looking to be great. Hopefully a little more rain but weather will be perfect. So excited to get back out especially for this ride with all you guys.
6th gear engaged here!

Reactions: Tigermark and BWAF
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Many people on here have seen it in person, it’s been all over the country. Solid rig!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Good rig!
8C893355 A157 4EF8 8989 B2EC432F1162

advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Propane was yesterday. Found a leaking hose. Got that fixed. I'm set as far as camping goes. Now to plow through the work load. Even working tomorrow ....
LPG leak no good! Glad you found that! We don’t need assisted fires
How you and friends coming @tmjm76691 ?

Reactions: Plumber32 and BWAF
popeye

popeye

Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2016
kapowsin, Wa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
LPG leak no good! Glad you found that! We don’t need assisted fires
How you and friends coming @tmjm76691 ?
had a family of 3 have to back out, his wife couldn't get the time off at work. so that makes our group down to 6 or 7. we are ready, fixed the invertor in the trailer last weekend. didn't finish up the out door shower, but with our friends toy hauler coming with we will be fine. headed out to camp tonight through sat at the ocean beaches. @Tigermark you are welcome to come up, if you want. we are going to Westport, to some familys property.

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
had a family of 3 have to back out, his wife couldn't get the time off at work. so that makes our group down to 6 or 7. we are ready, fixed the invertor in the trailer last weekend. didn't finish up the out door shower, but with our friends toy hauler coming with we will be fine. headed out to camp tonight through sat at the ocean beaches. @Tigermark you are welcome to come up, if you want. we are going to Westport, to some familys property.
Thanks bro. I have orientation Thursday the 5th for a new job. I’ll probably be working this weekend, but I’ll let you know.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!