CMB

CMB

Lifetime Member
Nov 10, 2019
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X LV
No, I have not. @JayPo has been there a few times and was telling me about lodging and able to run 3 trail systems from it. Maybe he will chime in and give some info.

bigshoe

bigshoe

Aug 17, 2020
Ownership

1. 1000-5
No, I have not. @JayPo has been there a few times and was telling me about lodging and able to run 3 trail systems from it. Maybe he will chime in and give some info.
There's lodging everywhere, stay at northern system 30 min ride down pavement to southern systems or can run outlaws trails most of way. almost every town is atv friendly. October November are the busiest times due to leaf change keep that in mind when doing large get together.

bigshoe

bigshoe

Aug 17, 2020
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Cabwaylingo ivy-branch and bearwallow do not connect to any other system except by outlaws. Gilbert, man area is good central place to stay in for northern system towns around welch, pinnacle trail is about center of southern system.

bigshoe

bigshoe

Aug 17, 2020
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Also I just give everyone heads up that goes, they will and do ck coolers for alcohol they will pull everything out and ck every can. they can give u a fine $125 per can empty or full.

J

Joe_none

Lifetime Member
Dec 9, 2020
NC
We've stayed at wild willie's which is really close to ashland resort. Both are relatively easy to hit Pocahontas, Indian Ridge. Pinnacle creek and Warrior have connecting trails as well, Pinnacle is a nice area to ride, Warrior was nice too but it had a lot of trails closed late April this year due to logging so we skipped it and trailered about an hour to ride Buffalo Mountain and Devil Anse; Devil Anse is mainly a connector between Buffalo Mountain and Rockhouse. Buffalo Mountain was a nice area to ride.

Last edited:
Hometeam

Hometeam

Lifetime Member
Nov 26, 2015
Normal, IL
We are heading to Gilbert and staying in a remodeled school into a hotel on October 13, 14, and 15th. The place sounds gtg and the host was super nice! I went about a year ago and had a lot of fun. The park trails are more groomed but fun and fast (when it's not crowded). To get some real tough stuff you gotta hit the outlaw trails. We plan to do more outlaw trails this time.

JayPo

JayPo

Somewhat Well-Known Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 15, 2020
Tennessee
Ownership

1. Other Brand
We stayed in a cabin at Devils Backbone Adventure Resort a couple years ago. Absolutely loved it. Right on the connector trail between Devil Anse and Rockhouse. Buffalo Mountain is just the other side of Devil Anse so 3 trail systems easily accessible from the cabin.

Hometeam

Hometeam

Lifetime Member
Nov 26, 2015
Normal, IL
We stayed in a cabin at Devils Backbone Adventure Resort a couple years ago. Absolutely loved it. Right on the connector trail between Devil Anse and Rockhouse. Buffalo Mountain is just the other side of Devil Anse so 3 trail systems easily accessible from the cabin.
We stay there a year ago also and it was a great location for trail access! The owners were really nice too!

WagginTail

WagginTail

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Oct 13, 2020
SC
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I recommend ya'll ride at Buffalo Mountain, Devil Anse and Rock House. They have more technical trails than the southern trails do but it's a good mix of easy to difficult trails. Also Bearwallow. Buffalo Mountain and Bearwallow are my favorite 2 trail systems to ride. You can ride into town for lunch and gas if you want to. We usually stay in Man and trailer to Bearwallow and Buffalo Mountain. Pretty long ride from Rock House to Buffalo Mountain on the trails. You can spend a solid day at each trail system and not be able to ride all of the trails.
I want to see some videos of y'all attempting trail 97 at Buffalo Mountain. Aka Parts Hill

Blownzuki

Blownzuki

Truth detector of the NTC.
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2020
Northern Indiana
Ownership

1. Talon X4
I recommend ya'll ride at Buffalo Mountain, Devil Anse and Rock House. They have more technical trails than the southern trails do but it's a good mix of easy to difficult trails. Also Bearwallow. Buffalo Mountain and Bearwallow are my favorite 2 trail systems to ride. You can ride into town for lunch and gas if you want to. We usually stay in Man and trailer to Bearwallow and Buffalo Mountain. Pretty long ride from Rock House to Buffalo Mountain on the trails. You can spend a solid day at each trail system and not be able to ride all of the trails.
I want to see some videos of y'all attempting trail 97 at Buffalo Mountain. Aka Parts Hill
I know a few members that would accept that challenge. I have seen them in action. (No business)

Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
They call 97 the death trail on some you tube videos I watched. There is no way I'd be on it. The one section you couldn't go through with out being tied off with your winch or very likely you'd go over the cliff. But I'd watch 😂 😂

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!