WagginTail

WagginTail

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Oct 13, 2020
SC
Ownership

1. 1000-5
They call 97 the death trail on some you tube videos I watched. There is no way I'd be on it. The one section you couldn't go through with out being tied off with your winch or very likely you'd go over the cliff. But I'd watch 😂 😂
Yea I'd never attempt it. One guy on a sport quad in our group went down it one year. My brother in law thought it was good idea to get a closer look of it on his rincon. Got up to the steep part and decided to try to turn around. It barrel rolled a few times till a tree stopped it

Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
Yea I'd never attempt it. One guy on a sport quad in our group went down it one year. My brother in law thought it was good idea to get a closer look of it on his rincon. Got up to the steep part and decided to try to turn around. It barrel rolled a few times till a tree stopped it
That place is bad news.

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
They call 97 the death trail on some you tube videos I watched. There is no way I'd be on it. The one section you couldn't go through with out being tied off with your winch or very likely you'd go over the cliff. But I'd watch 😂 😂
😱.....you mean that badass almighty RMAX won't try it?........even if you wear your best pair of Crocs?

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
I would show y'all how it's done but it looks like HM is 750 miles from here! 😳
Oh c'mon MoPower!!...... If I can make it so can you...... 🤦‍♂️
Screenshot 20220915 222318

WagginTail

WagginTail

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Oct 13, 2020
SC
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Me and my wife are staying at The Mud Pit campground in Rock, WV mid October. I'll try to remember to report back here about the trails. It's been a while since I rode the 3 southern trail systems. My wife wanted to give them a try since she's only been to Rockhouse, Bearwallow and Buffalo Mountain.

bigshoe

bigshoe

Aug 17, 2020
Ownership

1. 1000-5
So that means we have to take jarred stuff, no cans? Easier to start fires with.
U take jarred stuff they might put on a rubber glove and give u a real search lol. I'm not try to deture anyone from going most dnr are real cool. after mines shut down then oxy started flowing in. that area was in bad shape for long time hmt has starting to bring the towns back to life. Most dnr don't wanna piss anyone off.

Bighat

Bighat

Nov 25, 2021
Gallipolis Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
U take jarred stuff they might put on a rubber glove and give u a real search lol. I'm not try to deture anyone from going most dnr are real cool. after mines shut down then oxy started flowing in. that area was in bad shape for long time hmt has starting to bring the towns back to life. Most dnr don't wanna piss anyone off.
I don't drink when I drive. I make sure I'm pretty well tooned before I start. That way I pay attention better.

Smittyp

Smittyp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Dec 3, 2020
Morgan co. Tennessee
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon R LV
I recommend ya'll ride at Buffalo Mountain, Devil Anse and Rock House. They have more technical trails than the southern trails do but it's a good mix of easy to difficult trails. Also Bearwallow. Buffalo Mountain and Bearwallow are my favorite 2 trail systems to ride. You can ride into town for lunch and gas if you want to. We usually stay in Man and trailer to Bearwallow and Buffalo Mountain. Pretty long ride from Rock House to Buffalo Mountain on the trails. You can spend a solid day at each trail system and not be able to ride all of the trails.
I want to see some videos of y'all attempting trail 97 at Buffalo Mountain. Aka Parts Hill
they done some work on 97

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!