HD Military Ratchet Straps

BigOL3

BigOL3

Lifetime Member
Oct 27, 2017
Deep in the heart of Dixie, Kentwood, La.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Most ratchet straps I ever had seems the weak point is always the ratchet, rather than the strap itself. I found these at Sportmans Guide, they arrived after I left for Mulberry. Although I have not actually had a chance to use them, they seem to be excellent made and never used. The ratchet is super HD and the operation of the handle is slicker than snot. Total length is 10'. When I bought mine they showed 2 separate items (exactly alike) but with different price (mine was $4/pr cheaper). I found they just came from different sources. Now they wise up and only have the higher price .... lol

74b71a4d7c98dc6dfbbf2bf0f7c88e72Ca0b75cd56693000d1590a5eac25c6ae

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Most ratchet straps I ever had seems the weak point is always the ratchet, rather than the strap itself. I found these at Sportmans Guide, they arrived after I left for Mulberry. Although I have not actually had a chance to use them, they seem to be excellent made and never used. The ratchet is super HD and the operation of the handle is slicker than snot. Total length is 10'. When I bought mine they showed 2 separate items (exactly alike) but with different price (mine was $4/pr cheaper). I found they just came from different sources. Now they wise up and only have the higher price .... lol

View attachment 187795View attachment 187796

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
They look good, let us know how they do.

J

JTW

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!