100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
According to my ER doctor friend at Mission Hospital, today he said there's only one official case. Everyone else that has come in has tested positive for the flu. Nonetheless, all the public parks are cordoned off and all the bars and restaurants are currently closed. My buddy's gun shop where I've been working is still open and very busy

Buggyman

Buggyman

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 3, 2020
ne. ohio
Ownership

1. 700-2
# 7 work in tool& die / metal stamping, still going on as usual. company put out piece of paper stating there sanitizing methods which consist of a couple hand cleaning areas. had 2 guys sick with sore throat and coughing they were not even sent home ? . basically I guess we are on our own. the production mgr is against everything the govt . is trying to do like taking temperature ( crosses the constitutional line ). there not sanitizing anything the paper jut covers there butt. I am using a paint spraying mask when people don't respect personal space and hoping for the best. GOOD LUCK TO ALL.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Who’s even threatened martial law? Martial law is suspension of civil law which would be superseded by military law. As long as people do what they’re required to do by civil law and don’t rebel, and overwhelm civil law and civil law enforcement, there will be no military law. 🤷‍♂️

Choogsbro

Choogsbro

CEO of Monkey Business
Lifetime Member
Mar 20, 2018
Monticello, Ky
Ownership

1. Other Brand
# 7 work in tool& die / metal stamping, still going on as usual. company put out piece of paper stating there sanitizing methods which consist of a couple hand cleaning areas. had 2 guys sick with sore throat and coughing they were not even sent home ? . basically I guess we are on our own. the production mgr is against everything the govt . is trying to do like taking temperature ( crosses the constitutional line ). there not sanitizing anything the paper jut covers there butt. I am using a paint spraying mask when people don't respect personal space and hoping for the best. GOOD LUCK TO ALL.
My brother tells me starting Monday they will be checking temperatures as they report to work. I believe Devine asked/requested employers start this practice.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Maybe one of you admin types can set up a pole. I've been sent to work from home and I'm curious.
Have you:
1. Been laid off
2. Working from home
3. At home not working but still getting paid
3. Been Quarantined
4. Been indirectly exposed
5. Been Directly Exposed
6. Actually have the virus
7. Working as usual and completely unaffected
8. What Virus?
Well, a member of Pence’s staff has been tested positive for CV19. 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: dukeANhammer
advertisement
Buggyman

Buggyman

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 3, 2020
ne. ohio
Ownership

1. 700-2
My brother tells me starting Monday they will be checking temperatures as they report to work. I believe Devine asked/requested employers start this practice.
yes its a request not mandatory ,the shop said they cannot find temp scanner. attitudes like that is why we will probably end up on lock down in Ohio.

906UP

906UP

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 6, 2017
da Yoop
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
I'm still working, but the front end has been dead for the last week.
Talked to a buddy of mine who is the parts manager at a Dodge dealership up here, same for him. Parts/Service is slowing down but the sales dept is dead at the moment. He figures in a week or two the shortage on parts will really start causing issues.

wrwtexan

wrwtexan

Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2016
Northeast Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
#7 for me for now. Self employed farm wrench and rancher. I foresee parts becoming a holdup for me as Illinois just went lockdown for nonessentials and several of my repair brand's warehouses are there and I'm sure are closed now. Other states will likely follow.
The big problem I see with the whole damn mess is will the medicine be worse than the disease? Grocery stores all around us are stripped bare with no restock to amount to anything in sight. Will starvation for those not prepared be worse than the virus they MIGHT get and may even be asymptomatic?? Cold this kick off societal unrest like we've never seen before?

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
#7 for me for now. Self employed farm wrench and rancher. I foresee parts becoming a holdup for me as Illinois just went lockdown for nonessentials and several of my repair brand's warehouses are there and I'm sure are closed now. Other states will likely follow.
The big problem I see with the whole damn mess is will the medicine be worse than the disease? Grocery stores all around us are stripped bare with no restock to amount to anything in sight. Will starvation for those not prepared be worse than the virus they MIGHT get and may even be asymptomatic?? Cold this kick off societal unrest like we've never seen before?
A very real concern.....

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!