Head Count on those affected by the virus

Tundra20

Tundra20

Supporting Member
Oct 14, 2018
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
We do alot of service repair and cleaning for restaurants we still have wrk but it has slowed us down big time im hoping i dont have to lay off my crews there an awesome bunch support ur favorite bar or restaurant take out is still available pretty much every wer they will greatly appreciate it and companies like us will as well

H

HondaTech

Talked to a buddy of mine who is the parts manager at a Dodge dealership up here, same for him. Parts/Service is slowing down but the sales dept is dead at the moment. He figures in a week or two the shortage on parts will really start causing issues.

Honda is still shipping parts as long as FedEx and UPS is delivering, units are still showing up as well including our first Live Valve R.

With today being warm and without rain we actually got some new work dropped off and parts was pretty busy. We'll see what happens in the coming weeks.

Able3605

Able3605

Nov 10, 2015
South Tx
Ownership

1. 700-4
My wife and I are in quarantine awaiting a much delayed test result. Five days now and no results. She is working from home as are all in her organization. I'm retired, so no biggie as far as work is concerned but I do get to watch my investments nose dive in real time. Hoping for a good result and hoping the best for everyone out there.
Best of luck with your results, God Speed!!!

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
#1 since Monday.
Starting in March and most if not all of April we slow down , change of seasons up here in the HVAC world so we’re encouraged to take time off. I use to volunteer and take a month or 2 lay off to help some of the young bucks that have kids (I do not nor take the insurance, wife has very good insurance) so they get more hrs but I haven’t done that since 2012 cuz we’ve stayed somewhat busy. But since this crap was starting to come down I was offered to do a month, and being a senior tech and the situation I volunteered to take the month and I’m glad I did, Ben getting emails all week. Since I left Our office is on lock down and techs are told to stay away from the office and use gloves and masks if going in a customers house and most don’t even want us coming to there house unless they desperately need us! Sounds like $hit show!
Hopefully it will be better when I report back.

Lilred500

Lilred500

Keep it on the rubber side
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2019
Wv
Ownership

1. 500
Just got our lay-off here from the coal mines in wv today. Yesterday it was we were cutting back to 4 10 hour shifts with the option to work an 8 on Friday come in today get dressed and ready to go underground and they lay this news on us today. They say only for two weeks because of the virus but I beleive a lot has to due with no being able to ship the coal over seas but who knows. Prayers to all that’s been affected.

Last edited:
Sheetmetalfab

Sheetmetalfab

Liberal kryptonite. truth and logic….
Lifetime Member
Jul 21, 2019
Alaska
Ownership

1. Do not currently own

2. Talon X4
Currently working as usual.

estimating commercial construction projects.

a lot of work hitting the street here in Alaska daily.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
We do alot of service repair and cleaning for restaurants we still have wrk but it has slowed us down big time im hoping i dont have to lay off my crews there an awesome bunch support ur favorite bar or restaurant take out is still available pretty much every wer they will greatly appreciate it and companies like us will as well
You still intend on traveling to WPG? If you do you’ll be required to self quarantine for 14 days upon returning to Texas....😳🤷‍♂️

Tundra20

Tundra20

Supporting Member
Oct 14, 2018
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
You still intend on traveling to WPG? If you do you’ll be required to self quarantine for 14 days upon returning to Texas....😳🤷‍♂️

im in hot springs ark mena is only hour 1/2 for me
But who knows i did heer that we may not be able to cross county lines come Sunday but i dont know that for sure

advertisement
B

Buttonbuck

Feb 18, 2020
Bonne terre mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I work for the utilities at a hydro plant. They sent all nonessentials home and are talking about a skeleton rotating 14 day crew. The guys that are there will be there on lock down till the next crew gets there. Wife works for the school system so she and the kids are home. We live out in the country so just trying to keep the kids busy so we all don’t go to crazy! Lol but we are blessed that we both still have a job and getting paid

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I work for the utilities at a hydro plant. They sent all nonessentials home and are talking about a skeleton rotating 14 day crew. The guys that are there will be there on lock down till the next crew gets there. Wife works for the school system so she and the kids are home. We live out in the country so just trying to keep the kids busy so we all don’t go to crazy! Lol but we are blessed that we both still have a job and getting paid
Good luck, and thanks for keeping the lights on...👍

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You work at Taum Sauk? Im about an hour south of ya.

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Maybe one of you admin types can set up a pole. I've been sent to work from home and I'm curious.
Have you:
1. Been laid off
2. Working from home
3. At home not working but still getting paid
3. Been Quarantined
4. Been indirectly exposed
5. Been Directly Exposed
6. Actually have the virus
7. Working as usual and completely unaffected
8. What Virus?
I’ll take a shot at creating a quick poll. Here it is Your impact from Cov-19 - The Honda Side by Side Club!

Last edited:
Kilo427

Kilo427

Not about the destination Its about the journey
Lifetime Member
Dec 10, 2015
I’m the equivalent of EOD these days, own and run a family care/ urgent care clinic. Just waiting for the virus to blow up in my face. But hey I can’t just stop taking care of all my patients or my employees so the show goes on until it doesn’t.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I’m the equivalent of EOD these days, own and run a family care/ urgent care clinic. Just waiting for the virus to blow up in my face. But hey I can’t just stop taking care of all my patients or my employees so the show goes on until it doesn’t.
You’re the man....👍

TxDoc

TxDoc

Lifetime Member
May 19, 2019
TEXAS 🇨🇱
photos.app.goo.gl
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Retired due to stroke in 2016, but walk , ride, mow grass, ride meet skis and scuba dive, fish, can't hint yet as I'm still in rehab for my left arm and hand fine motor skills, but go to and do self therapy at home.

Got hundreds of acres to ride on, friends with houseboats at the lake.

My #1 thing is my 92 year old almost blind mother work macular degeneration. She's 88 pounds and was married to father who died in 2016 at 92. He worked until she 86. I feed her at 7:30, 11:30 and 4:30 seven days a week. And she is about two miles from me with 234 hour care that I can't provide. I do want her clothes and feed her every meal.

One case of the virus in my country and one in the neighboring county.

I'm thankful for everything I have.

When you listen to ACDC, your neighbors listen to them too.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

RB3offroad

RB3offroad

Vendor
Nov 2, 2017
Tempe, AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-5
stay safe and Thank you for all you do

Reactions: Kilo427 and TimG
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!