P500 Heavy snow

Badblubug

Badblubug

Oct 28, 2017
North woods
Ownership

1. 500
Welcome fellow Yooper :)

We're planning a group ride on Drummond Island next summer, [HASHTAG]#yoopertakeover2020[/HASHTAG]

I’ve been thinking of a Drummond island trip, what dates are you going? I’ve also been thinking of a trip from Watersmeet to the Keweenaw, are the trails from Watersmeet to the Keweenaw mostly old rr grade?

Badblubug

Badblubug

Oct 28, 2017
North woods
Ownership

1. 500
It's looking like another 8 - 12 inches is forecasted for Saturday, nothing that the Honda can't handle. Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

We were on the eastern edge of Tuesday/Wednesday’s mess and only got 2” but looks like a direct hit for Saturday’s 8-12 they say...
I’m ready.. plows on the Honda
Happy thanksgiving all....

906UP

906UP

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 6, 2017
da Yoop
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
I’ve been thinking of a Drummond island trip, what dates are you going? I’ve also been thinking of a trip from Watersmeet to the Keweenaw, are the trails from Watersmeet to the Keweenaw mostly old rr grade?
Not sure just yet. Thinking late July/early Aug. Gonna try to pick a wkd without a Jeep thing going on.

Badblubug

Badblubug

Oct 28, 2017
North woods
Ownership

1. 500
Not sure just yet. Thinking late July/early Aug. Gonna try to pick a wkd without a Jeep thing going on.

I’ve YouTubed Drummond island many times, it looks like some tuff riding but a load of fun, my kinda place.. not like that island the trolls run where they call everybody fudggies and shop all day .... I’ll follow the yooper takeover thread

906UP

906UP

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 6, 2017
da Yoop
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
I’ve YouTubed Drummond island many times, it looks like some tuff riding but a load of fun, my kinda place.. not like that island the trolls run where they call everybody fudggies and shop all day .... I’ll follow the yooper takeover thread
I'll post something in the General Forum in the Spring so we can nail down a wkd

R

RumpRocket

Dec 23, 2017
USA
Ownership

1. 500
I thought about Power Steering, but I'm having a hard time talking myself into spending $500 for it.

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Wow, most snow I ever saw was 21 inch blizzard near Norfolk Va. , an area not prepared for that. The national guard was called in, and I ran paramedic calls and winched out emergency vehicles and a road grader using my FJ40. Had a police radio call sign Mobile Medic. Had a blast 4 wheeling on the city’s dime.

alloutdoors

alloutdoors

Jan 21, 2018
US
Ownership

1. 500

2. 700-4

3. Do not currently own
No snow here, just enjoying the sun, gumbo, college football, and deer camp......

Hometown3

R

RumpRocket

Dec 23, 2017
USA
Ownership

1. 500
The amount of snow we get now is nothing compared to 40 to 50 years ago....as a kid I recall walking the snowbanks and grabbing hold of the telephone wires...some storms back in those days dropped snow as deep as flat bed trailers...now when a storm is in the making I get a 30 pack of beer and sit in the front porch and watch it sometimes complaining about how far off the forecast was and lack of snow that dropped.

906UP

906UP

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 6, 2017
da Yoop
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
The amount of snow we get now is nothing compared to 40 to 50 years ago....as a kid I recall walking the snowbanks and grabbing hold of the telephone wires...some storms back in those days dropped snow as deep as flat bed trailers...now when a storm is in the making I get a 30 pack of beer and sit in the front porch and watch it sometimes complaining about how far off the forecast was and lack of snow that dropped.
No kidding.... we're under a "WINTER STORM WARNING!!!!" for 6-10" of snow..... seriously?

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!