Hello from Cajun Country

S

Swamper

Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2013
Hi all! Not a newbee here but looks like I was so excited about the Pioneer I forgot to introduce myself in the beginning.

My name is Ray and am from down South Louisiana. I'm 35 and a Mechanical Engr. for an oil company. I've been an outdoor enthusiast my whole life and grew up on honda three and four wheelers. My father purchased a Kawasaki mule 8 years ago and it's been a useful and fun tool for the family. I've also ridden quite a bit in Polaris rangers that friends have owned for farm and hunting. Recently, my gf (now fiancée) have spent a lot of time on the mule and she likes to ride so much that I started looking for a new SxS that would be more comfy and a bit faster than the mule. As soon as I came across the Pioneer-4 online I knew it would be the perfect ride and I put $500 down on one 2 months before they were released. I now have nearly 300 miles on it and am still thrilled! I hope many of you that are still waiting get yours soon so you too can find the same enjoyment. I'm looking at this site several times per day and enjoy chattin with you guys. Looking forward to sharing and learning more tips from each of our experiences and mods.

BigRiver

BigRiver

Lifetime Member
Feb 26, 2013
Hey Neighbor.....I'm probably not far from you. I live in Covington, just north of New Orleans, across Lake Ponchatrain.

Congrats on all the miles you're racked up and congrats on the upcoming wedding!

Walt

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
better late then never.... lol.
You know we super glad to have you here Swamper. I was excited that you proposed while out ridig your Pioneer, that was sweet. Really I'm happy you found a lovely lady that loves to go riding just as much as you do.
Someone said you should work the Pioneer into the wedding somehow... How is that coming... lol.
So, I officially welcome you to the community.
Keep riding and keep posting about your adventures.
Oh... You hit 100 post today. Congrats man.
Thanks
Richard.

S

Swamper

Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2013
BigRiver - Thanks Neighbor! :D . I was raised in the Sugar Cane fields in St. James Parish and work at the Shell, Norco facility... just South of the Lake.

Hondasxs - Thanks and I appreciate the warm welcome and kind words! I'm currently working a turnaround and won't be doing much riding until Thanksgiving but I'll still be around posting and listening to others adventures and experiences.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!