P1000m5 Hello From SE Missouri

M

MOEngineer

Oct 17, 2023
SE Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Image20231023095708
Finally pulled the trigger on a 23 as our family outgrew our little gator. My 5 and 2 year old love having their own seats and the wife is enjoying cruising to the neighbors. Added a satv flip up, tusk roof and seatbelt bypass. I knew the roof and windshield didn't necessarily work well together with the low profile clamps tusk provides, but I made a bracket for the top windshield mount and all everything fit nicely. A plus was I was able to use one of the satv clamps to mount the triangle on the back with a mount kit so I can pull it off if needed. I'll put a light bar on at some point, but in the meantime I threw some led bulbs in the factory headlights and they work really well. Loving it so far!

Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
Welcome from Michigan and congrats on the new acquisition!

Glad to see you avoided the wrath of our resident sheriff by posting a pic of your buggy!

I spent a couple of years in SW Missouri over near Branson (Reeds Spring).

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Welcome from another Michigander!

Nice rig and Desert Storm Tan!
Just need a 50 Cal up top and you’ll be all set!
Thanks for posting the pic

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!