P1000m5 Hello from Texas

TxRider

TxRider

Oct 17, 2016
Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hello Everyone,
New the forum, have found lots of great information here! After looking at all the various SxS out there pulled the trigger and purchased my Honda 1000 5 in September and couldn't be more pleased!

Broke her in South West Colorado the first 2 weeks of September around the South Fork, Creede and Lake City areas for almost 600 miles.

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
o_OCongratulations! That is an impressive break in a two week timeframe! Have you done any modification yet?

Reactions: CumminsPusher
B

BULLDOG6

Jun 15, 2015
Ownership

1. Big Red
Hello Everyone,
New the forum, have found lots of great information here! After looking at all the various SxS out there pulled the trigger and purchased my Honda 1000 5 in September and couldn't be more pleased!

Broke her in South West Colorado the first 2 weeks of September around the South Fork, Creede and Lake City areas for almost 600 miles.
Welcome, and congrats on the purchase.

TxRider

TxRider

Oct 17, 2016
Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Added the heat shield under the seat which I got from the forum! Looking at adding the bilge fan and the spare tire rack.

Reactions: Eltobgi and drfubar
txsurfer

txsurfer

Sep 2, 2016
Santa Fe , TX
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome from Texas.. did you do the Alpine loop by chance? Just curious on the range (fuel) the pioneer has? We will be up there next Aug to do the loop and other rides.

Reactions: CumminsPusher
Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
More details on the location of your ride. I'm also in Texas and am very entreated in a trip to Colorado

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!