Hello from Utah

fishin2Dmax

fishin2Dmax

Lifetime Member
Sep 22, 2013
Utah
I've had my Pioneer 700-4 about a month now and I'm still smiling and enjoying it :D

bigc

bigc

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 16, 2013
hello and welcome to the site

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Welcome!

I love your state. Well...the parts I've seen of it anyway. I still dream of living in Moab. Sigh....

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Welcome fishin2Dmax,
I hope you are enjoying your Pioneer and are super glad to have you as part of our community.
Hope to read more of your post and offer any type of help you need.

Seems me and DG have the same dreams. I'd love to get a chance to go to Moab now that I have a Pioneer.

M

mjbbjo

Dec 29, 2013
Also from Utah. Just picked up my Pioneer 700-4. We love it. Put a winch and blade on it. Already plowed 6-7 times - can't wait for the snow to fly again!

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Welcome mjbbjo,
Glad to have you as part of our community. Love to see the pioneer pushing a huge pile of snow.
Look forward to your post.

fishin2Dmax

fishin2Dmax

Lifetime Member
Sep 22, 2013
Utah
mjbbjo said:
Also from Utah. Just picked up my Pioneer 700-4. We love it. Put a winch and blade on it. Already plowed 6-7 times - can't wait for the snow to fly again!
Welcome fellow Ute. I too can't wait for more snow. I just got my plow installed on my P4. Normally I hate the idea of a lot of snow in the valleys, but the Pioneer makes it kind of fun to plow. Enjoy the pioneer and I hope to see you on the trails. So far I've only seen one other pioneer while riding trails near cedar valley. I sure get a lot of Polaris owners stopping me and asking questions about the pioneer-all good. Happy new year.

RoboHonda

RoboHonda

Lifetime Member
Aug 23, 2013
Good Day. Also from Utah. Had our pioneer for a couple of months but have it hibernating for now. We also get many looks. We were told we had the first unit out of the first shipment in Utah. Got lucky. The dealer had employees coming in to take pictures before we drove off with it. The DMV said this model was not in there system when we got the plate. Good to see more on the trails.

We have been up American fork and Soapstone only. Iron Mine Lake was awesome. Found a 100 year old railroad spike in the Uintas that cost a tire. Not so lucky there. Almost had to eat one of the kids but luckily we had a plug kit Took 8 plugs to fill the hole. Take spare plugs always always !

Welcome here, looks like we are just down the street in Sandy.

Attachments

• spike.jpg
    spike.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 274
F

farmer700

Dec 7, 2013
Hello mjbbjo,
Welcome to the spot for the Pioneer. I have learned a lot of stuff here.

@robot, ouch.
My bet would he even a 8 ply tire would not of stopped that stake.

fishin2Dmax

fishin2Dmax

Lifetime Member
Sep 22, 2013
Utah
It's good to see I'm not the only "Smart" Honda Pioneer owner in Utah :mrgreen: (isn't the Pioneer really great to haul all our wives around in?) :lol:

Seriously, I love riding up in the Uintas the area up there is just beautiful. At this rate, we may be able to round up a few Pioneers and head out this spring to Moab or many or the other great trails here. I have worried about getting a flat ( a number of close calls) and have decided to upgrade my tires to Maxxis radial 8 ply. Since the after-market hasn't kicked in yet for the new Pioneer, we'll need to be creative until the really cool spare tire mount options are available - like my former Polaris RZR had.

Let's keep in touch and see if there's some opportunity to put a Honda Pioneer group ride together in the Spring.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Utah guys.
It would be awesome for you all to plan a Hondasxs group ride out that way.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!