Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Ok, I’ve got a tracking number, Ole Red pulled it off!! I’ll ship to those that have provided addresses as soon as I receive them. Btw, be sure to let me know if you need 4 or 8. And thanks @OleRed for your contribution to this forum!!

Last edited:
TimG

TimG

OLD SKOOL
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 11, 2018
Southern Indiana
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon R LV
@OleRed Thank you ! that's very generous of you.

@Montecresto I'd love a set for my 1000-3

Reactions: sharp and BWAF
Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
One fella sent me message saying he would distribute them... I suppose I should send half one way and half another. Not sure who is closest to the main vein but they can go today if I get them all reamed. Monday latest. They do fit snug in the bracket and snug in the molded hole on the door. Good measuring by CU.
Send half to me then at the address I provided yesterday and half to @Hondasxs to distribute at the Takeover, I’ll cover postage to mail sets to members that would like to have them that can’t make the Takeover.
Nice teamwork here folks. This was my goal to help others out. They are easy to make and I was able to give some away, however, as much as I'd like to I dont have a lot of time to make them for everyone.

Thanks @OleRed for putting my design into production and thanks to @Montecresto for helping out with distribution.

This started as just another way to help other members have a cheap DIY solution to their door issues. No different than DIY skids,doors, roofs, windshields, A-arm guards, and much more. This is great community for all these things.

Thanks for keeping a good thing going and continuing to help the group.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I guess I’m going to need to post a general statement that it seems the equitable thing to do to mail bushings out to contributing members to this board first, and others according to supply. I’m getting requests and addresses from people who are new members and their first posts are pm’s to me for bushings. Not making any accusations. @OleRed, I welcome your input, and really anybody’s.

Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I guess I’m going to need to post a general statement that it seems the equitable thing to do to mail bushings out to contributing members to this board first, and others according to supply. I’m getting requests and addresses from people who are new members and their first posts are pm’s to me for bushings. Not making any accusations. @OleRed, I welcome your input, and really anybody’s.
I agree. I thought they should go to contributing members or anyone that's a lifetime member would be good too.

ToddACimer

ToddACimer

Pioneer 1005-2
Lifetime Member
Oct 7, 2016
Oshkosh, Wi
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Made mine today. Great idea and great fit.

IMG 20181117 105054

Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Alright guys. I will volunteer myself to hand these out at Takeover.
I will stand outside the general store Fri/Sat. The same hours you pick up your packet.
I'll get with @Montecresto and @OleRed to acquire said bushings and distribute in May.

Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I will stand outside the general store Fri/Sat. The same hours you pick up your packet.
I'll get with @Montecresto and @OleRed to acquire said bushings and distribute in May.
I can help ya. I'll bring some molson Canadian or whatever it is you drink and we'll have a party.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Cool.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!