Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
You have to admit though. If it weren't for idiot's, the Honda mechanics might be as bored as the Maytag Repairman commercials (Before they were built in China). I can appreciate a man being passionate about his bread & butter.

Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
You have to admit though. If it weren't for idiot's, the Honda mechanics might be as bored as the Maytag Repairman commercials (Before they were built in China). I can appreciate a man being passionate about his bread & butter.
I can to , I deleted my post . I think that's best.

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
So what's this thread about again? A bunch of Hondas at RRB. Sure they roll in big semis, but they are a 2 weeks late and 100 Pioneer/ Talons short.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
So what's this thread about again? A bunch of Hondas at RRB. Sure they roll in big semis, but they are a 2 weeks late and 100 Pioneer/ Talons short.
Does it matter? Just going to be a JAH with new stickers right🤣

J80

J80

Lifetime Member
Dec 29, 2018
WNC
Ya you go ahead and pull 7-8k and up to 12 around a few times through the mud and woods over lots of miles done on that belt, exploding front diff and transfer case, overheating and grenading engine platform over 5 years, then push over a couple hundred trees and rocks while riding 5 people and a cooler then get back to me.
Hell let’s make it 12,500 lbs to be honest I don’t think the krx will even notice it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Hell let’s make it 12,500 lbs to be honest I don’t think the krx will even notice it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
POIDH. Hell that’s what I did to be blacklisted at Honda Corporate. Go for it🤣

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
This thread has gotten to serious. I’m out 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Hell I wasn’t being serious. I’m actually looking into a RZR. Y’all are nuts thinking them Jap machines are good at all and then arguing about which ones better. I’ll show you all!

Ohio4x4

Ohio4x4

I brought the dishwasher
Lifetime Member
Aug 23, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
5yrs and never in this machine. No broken diffs, trans, cliches, or engine. Drivetrain solid except needed front Rhinos. Nothing broke pulling the PowerStroke, campers,cars,trailers, and the multiple Sxs’s which seem light lol. Always came back to camp. Even pulling the Jeep miles back to camp with diff lock engaged bouncing off the R’s, spinning all 4 grabbing enough traction occasionally off the edges to keep it going through clay mud after the rubber band clan was scared and asked a favor. This been a good machine even after what we’ve asked of it. May be crude but sometimes the toughest stuff is. But hey you’re new one has a big screen and a couple spots for switches so that’s cool stuff too😉

View attachment 340168

View attachment 340170
That's why I love my Pioneer and won't part with it. I thrash it anywhere someone will go and wait for the chance to hook it to s*** and pull. I haven't found anything yet that I'd question hooking to.

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
I was going to say, I saw some of your antics too @JACKAL
So are we getting back on topic now? 😁
Man, I did it right when it came to doing wrong in the early days. First to bend a tie rod, 1st clutch gone 135 miles, second one at 350 miles. Then the product campaign fix, and the experience to take all that aftermarket s*** off that was fuxing up the handling and geometry. Flash forward A 2018 LE in Dec of 17 left stock - 12k miles not one problem but a tie rod drivers error 😳

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
That's why I love my Pioneer and won't part with it. I thrash it anywhere someone will go and wait for the chance to hook it to s*** and pull. I haven't found anything yet that I'd question hooking to.
Never know what you’ll need to do or will come across in the woods. Without a doubt Pioneer is best at that need. That’s why I waited so long to buy Talon so could keep Pioneer. If anything happened the Talon is gone not Pioneer.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Man, I did it right when it came to doing wrong in the early days. First to bend a tie rod, 1st clutch gone 135 miles, second one at 350 miles. Then the product campaign fix, and the experience to take all that aftermarket s*** off that was fuxing up the handling and geometry. Flash forward A 2018 LE in Dec of 17 left stock - 12k miles not one problem but a tie rod drivers error 😳
You were probably drunk

Coeus

Coeus

Major General
Lifetime Member
Dec 9, 2019
Signal Mountain, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R4 LV
Never know what you’ll need to do or will come across in the woods. Without a doubt Pioneer is best at that need. That’s why I waited so long to buy Talon so could keep Pioneer. If anything happened the Talon is gone not Pioneer.
ditto.. waiting for Pioneer to be paid off to get the next machine...

Coeus

Coeus

Major General
Lifetime Member
Dec 9, 2019
Signal Mountain, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R4 LV
maybe a couple more Power Wheels for the girls to flip??

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Aw, Grasshopper, you have become wise after all the grass you have eaten!

Ohio4x4

Ohio4x4

I brought the dishwasher
Lifetime Member
Aug 23, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Yea. I tried to fit my normal tools on the Talon and it's not happening not counting the recovery gear, cooler, first aid and whatever other dumb s*** we pack on. The Talon will carry the beer and Lisa.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!